Interest Done!!

Re: Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) new ARMOR PICS. post #144

Wow you guys are making this hard on me, I'm torn between Jim's armor and your armor both look amazing

Will hopefully make up my mind soon hopefully before you start taking deposits for armor. I'm deff interested, when you get my payment you'll know I'm 100% right now I'm like 50/50

Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) new ARMOR PICS. post #144

So, here's the snout. Like previously stated, this will be made from a production used OT Biker Scout with a few mods like the round breather in the middle. That will match the current Shore Trooper, but we thought we should leave everything else intact because of the lineage and its extreme closeness to the Shore Trooper

Production used on the left. Ours on the right
74996223e5c4231dc3b977ee94602816.jpg

Reel

So, here's the snout. Like previously stated, this will be made from a production used OT Biker Scout with a few mods like the round breather in the middle. That will match the current Shore Trooper, but we thought we should leave everything else intact because of the lineage and its extreme closeness to the Shore Trooper

Production used on the left. Ours on the right
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160826/74996223e5c4231dc3b977ee94602816.jpg

Reel

reel, you say it's accurate but yours is a different color?? :lol
spot on reel. As always

Last edited:

I'm just getting more and more excited for this. Doing paint tests today to match the color.

I did have one question though. It appears the helmets have a very subtle texture to them. Can we assume these will be coming smooth so we can add the texture ourselves if desired?
Love the work so far, as always.. Knocking it out of the park C.

Paid my deposit but I had some concerns and questions. My head is a tight fit in my scout bucket. What kind of inner dimensions will you have for these helmets? Are you planning to offer soft parts too? What kind of material and durability do you expect the full set to have?

They will come as smooth as I can get them yep :) some people like clean..some weathered..this way its easier to do either :)
I'm just getting more and more excited for this. Doing paint tests today to match the color.

I did have one question though. It appears the helmets have a very subtle texture to them. Can we assume these will be coming smooth so we can add the texture ourselves if desired?
Love the work so far, as always.. Knocking it out of the park C.

This would be about the same size as a regular trooper helmet..which is bigger than the scout..
I have no plans or facilities to offer soft parts, Materials for the armour I'm still looking into it..trying to get a resin that will come as close to ABS for durability/flexibility as possible..but still in the testing phase for that :)
Paid my deposit but I had some concerns and questions. My head is a tight fit in my scout bucket. What kind of inner dimensions will you have for these helmets? Are you planning to offer soft parts too? What kind of material and durability do you expect the full set to have?

This would be about the same size as a regular trooper helmet..which is bigger than the scout..
I have no plans or facilities to offer soft parts, Materials for the armour I'm still looking into it..trying to get a resin that will come as close to ABS for durability/flexibility as possible..but still in the testing phase for that :)

Having a helmet large enough to fit some fans will be a welcome respite. :)

Great work on the helmet, and snout update. I've posted a link to your thread on the Spec Ops forum where we are developing the CRL for this trooper. Love what you have done so far!

I forgot to include the detonator pack and the small cylinder in that last pic.. I'm just waiting on the small buckles to come it.. working away at the armour :)

On the list :)
already placed a deposit for the helmet
am interested in the armor as well

Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) now collecting armor deposits

Here's a quick tape up of the armor. The manny is a bit tall, so take that in to consideration. Just want to give you guys an idea of where we're at with this.

c0f2e6a14bd4a10d9adda1122fe95f9f.jpg

c6d11e9e8d28493239a0f84232fe78da.jpg

Deposit for armor now going out. $312 deposit gets you a spot. In post #122 we quoted a price of $900. Thats for the first 5 to pay the deposit. After that, the price goes up to $1,150 plus shipping.

Reel

Last edited:
Re: Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) new ARMOR PICS. post #171

Daaaaaaaaang! Looking freakin great!

Yes it does--getting me pretty excited. Any rough idea on when this stuff might be ready?
Thanks.. its just taped on.. a bit awkward because of the manni's pose isnt helpful at all :p...but I think it gets the point accross :)

I would say the helmet should be done next week sometime.. start collecting balance payments and run starting towards the end of Sept.. the suit probably a month behind that..lots more molds to make there..and only 1 of me :p
Yes it does--getting me pretty excited. Any rough idea on when this stuff might be ready?

Last edited:
Re: Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) now collecting armor deposits

Awfully tempted to add the armour on top of the helm... Aw who am I kidding whack me down for that too.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back