Dollar Store Acr Reactor Contest Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received Shylaah's photos, just waiting for the other two. For the prizes I propose just two categories (custom and movie accurate) with two prizes for custom due to the amount of entries and one for movie accurate. Currently we only have two confirmed prizes available: Jedifyfe's Iron Man paper props and 2 copies (one aged and one new) of my Raiders Bible Page.

I'm more than happy to take over the voting on this contest. Jason, would you be willing to try and track down a third prize? A post in the junkyard or maybe some PM's to members who have Iron Man postings to see if they would like to be a hero and offer up something or a large discount on something for the people here who have worked so hard in good faith. I'd offer something else but unfortunately my collection is Iron Man free.

Great I'll start a thread to look for prizes tonight. :)

Nice. :)

I have received the last entry so I will start a new voting thread when I get home from work (about 1am Toronto time). If there isn't a thread by 3am feel free to yell at me!

Wow, this would really frustrate me if I had entered. Thankfully I dropped out. Hope this goes over well with the new head of operations(?) and that everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Wow, this would really frustrate me if I had entered. Thankfully I dropped out. Hope this goes over well with the new head of operations(?) and that everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Frustrated you, because of the way it was going, or because we have taken over in hopes of saving it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back