Does Anybody Kno How To Get Ahold Of Hdogg(Hayden)

NightmarePredator

Its been about 3-4 months now when hdogg and i agreed to send each other payments for armour thru paypal.

the last time i talked to him was like the last days of july and he hasnt been on since!

He said tht my armour was half way done then he could let me kno and i would send my payment thru paypal and soon i would recieve confirmation of the armour and in a few weeks the armour!!

BUT he hasnt been online the lair since then, surprisingly.

HALLOWEEN IS COMING FAST AND ITLL TAKE A BIT FOR ME TO PAINT THE ARMOUR AND IF I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF HIM FOR THIS LONG BY EMAIL OR THE LAIR THEN WHO KNOWS WHEN HE'LL GET BACK ON.

Pdisc, Bovine, Ptgreek, Elder or anybody else thts a regular for the SDCC could you help me out! Everything was goin fine its just i can't get ahold of him:(

I havent heard much from him either. Hes been working a lot last I talked to him a few weeks ago.
Well he seemed like a really nice guy and i was gona buy some armour from him for 200 via paypal and last i heard it was half way done.

hah also he was very supportive of my chopper pred suit tht he was helping me make.

Thanks bovine for letting me know tht :) its just halloween is getting VERY close and i was getting nervous.

If you happen to get a few words with him mention me plz. if you forget thts fine im sure he'll recieve his msg sometime:)

I will let him know...we'll get you set and taken care of bud.
Thanks Pdisc i appreciate it. i mentioned your name cause he said he and u have some molds of the skin or somethin like tht.

Im really surprised you guys are responding lol. Im talken to pdisc and bovine you guys are legendary, ive seen ur vids and suits,;)

Thanks -Luke

And there ya go. Damon and Hayden are good people. Your in good hands.
Thats GOOD :) lol i dont think he would intentionally not respond.

thanks guys you put me at a better ease just let me know if hayden says anything related.

So is my next step now just to continue waiting lol there arn't anymore cards i could play:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back