Unlimited Run Doctor Strange ring spiderman Kaecilius ring cast metal

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I previously offered the Strange ring as cast bronze but I've now been able to produce it in a less expensive alloy and bring down the labor costs so it's only $35! The Kaecilius ring was also pretty expensive as it was previously only available as a direct metal 3d print. So I'm basically cutting about $75 off the price or more off of these to bring them both down to $35. The zinc alloy ones aren't as nice as the cast bronze, but they still have much better details than the cheap ebay ones, much more accurate, and way more cost efficient for those who want something cool.

mmexport1642783408166.jpg
mmexport1642783411725.jpg
mmexport1642783422859.jpg
mmexport1642783427046.jpg
mmexport1642783431655.jpg

You can still get the cast bronze Strange ring if you wanted, but here are the links to the less expensive versions:

Yes! I need one of these. I would still prefer a bronze version of the Kaecilus ring to perfectly match my Strange ring, but this will do nicely.

Yes! I need one of these. I would still prefer a bronze version of the Kaecilus ring to perfectly match my Strange ring, but this will do nicely.
Cool, look forward to your order. Unfortunately I'm not going to make it in actual bronze.

Thanks!

My rings just came in. They are very heavy but I found the finger holes to be a tad small. I could probably stretch them but I wouldn’t want to hurt the plating.

My rings just came in. They are very heavy but I found the finger holes to be a tad small. I could probably stretch them but I wouldn’t want to hurt the plating.
You can bend them, they're adjustable. Just don't bend it back and forth 40 times.

I'm also sad the bronze cast version of the Kaecilus ring never happened but as a satisfied owner of your Doctor Strange bronze cast ring I will happily order both these in zinc alloy.

Extremely happy with my Doctor Strange cast ring in the tumbled finish. Can’t wait to throw some washes on it and do some more weathering.

Attachments

• F6959244-E4ED-4961-A29C-90FE98CB37AB.jpeg
    F6959244-E4ED-4961-A29C-90FE98CB37AB.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 63

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back