Doc Holliday Cosplay

Matthew Gresham

I'm looking to put together an outfit based on Val Kilmer's version of Doc Holliday from the 1993 Tombstone film and I'm having trouble finding a few pieces. Mainly his hip belt/holster rig, non firing versions of the two revolvers he carries in the film, and the various jewelry and things he wears. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

I'm looking to put together an outfit based on Val Kilmer's version of Doc Holliday from the 1993 Tombstone film and I'm having trouble finding a few pieces. Mainly his hip belt/holster rig, non firing versions of the two revolvers he carries in the film, and the various jewelry and things he wears. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
My only advice is steer clear of any holster rigs that have 2 holsters on it, or that claim that his left handed gun had a holster as well. His left handed gun was just stuck in the pocket of his waistcoat - or pants, for the OK Corral gunfight.

The Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal had a pattern for a Doc Holliday style shoulder holster by Tom Stemson out of Tombstone, AZ. in V. 23 No. 2 (Mar/April 2013), and pattern corrections in V. 23 No. 3 (May/June 2013) for a 4-3/4 inch barrel Colt Peacemaker. There are clear differences between this and the movie version though if you are going for screen accuracy.

Kolser have started making a Colt thunderer/lightning,ish in nickel with fake ivory grips Inc the beak shape grip . Near as you'll get in a none gun .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back