Do we know who built Obi-Wan's saber?

Thanks Halliwax, much appreciated. So let me ask this, since the chronicles pic is of a prop that was not seen on screen, what is the best photoref to go from please.

Got some real nice 4k images now. But again there’s 2 different version in the film, Death Star, and tatoonie

So you would have to decide what “scene” you would want to replicate

Got some real nice 4k images now. But again there’s 2 different version in the film, Death Star, and tattoonie

Thank you much appreciated. Death star, I would love to do both DS and tattooine, but the latter will have to wait for a while. Death star intrigues me. I have not seen many images other than the stunt.

Tunisia is just seen mainly in pictures with the exception of the long distance sandcrawler shot. Not much to go on.

Cantina and Death Star were both studio shots and the same configuration whenever you see Obi-Wan use the lightsaber.
Wasn't the cantina scene shot in California?

He shoots - he scores ! My very 'used universe' GEC example. Thanks for the info guys (y)

GEDC0911.JPG GEDC0912.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back