Do resin Graflexes exist?

Kal-L

The reason I ask is that I just got a new job, and new job means new office...better office...and I'd like to display my favorite, iconic piece.

Now, the problem: it's a high school, which means the office is not (and will never be) secure, so I won't bring any real prop there for display.

I was wondering if a resin copy of the Graflex exists.

I've never seen one.

Have y'all?

:)

I used to see them pop up on ebay awhile ago (if my memory serves me correct). I will check my ebay favorites tonight and see if I have the seller saved. If I do, I will post the info.

Take care,

Tom P.

Our Industrial friends up north did the best ones but sadly no longer make them.

I threw a Graflex in resin a while back, when I wanted to play "chop the Graflex" but didn't want to kill real ones :)

I think I can set you up with Graflex copies in an inexpensive fashion, should you still be looking for one.

Alex

Funny enough, i think it was Wakal i bought mine from... how could i forget that? (easily, apparently)

I highly recomend it, mine is reallllllly nice.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back