Limited Run DL44 TFA Blaster Kit

Ya I'm interested. how much would the kit be though

A few pages back I mentioned this kit would be the same price as the current ANH version, about $250,
the base gun is extra.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I will be offering the Denix base frames for this kit as well as the airsoft if they prove to be too expensive.

Defo....
how long before realise??

It depends on the base gun, when we have that ironed out I can start a run as soon as February,
I just hope I can get it shipped to NY, on the Amazon web site for the HFC it said they can't ship to NY state,
I still have to check the other web sites,
The smaller details I am already working on, I just have to get another mold made for the mounts,
and the inside of the grill has to be different to fit on the airsoft,

It depends on the base gun, when we have that ironed out I can start a run as soon as February,
I just hope I can get it shipped to NY, on the Amazon web site for the HFC it said they can't ship to NY state,
The smaller details I am already working on, I just have to get another mold made for the mounts,

I live by the GWB in NJ. I have a new HFC and extra short mag in hand. Interested PM me.

Either New York City or New York State is looking into banning sale of any toys that resemble a real gun. I don't remember if it's law yet. Anyone up for a smuggling run of banned toys to NY? :devil

Just a cautionary note here... We know that the model of the spacecraft in the Disney launch bay are replicas... it stand to reason that the prop weapons are also replicas and not screen used stuff. While its still a fun exercise I would be VERY hesitant to use the Disney Blaster reference as THE source for a TFA blaster.

Just sayin' :D

Jedi Dade

Just a cautionary note here... We know that the model of the spacecraft in the Disney launch bay are replicas... it stand to reason that the prop weapons are also replicas and not screen used stuff. While its still a fun exercise I would be VERY hesitant to use the Disney Blaster reference as THE source for a TFA blaster.

Just sayin' :D

Jedi Dade

I guess we will find out as time goes on.....

I agree, I would stick to only photos on Han holding the blaster from posters, visual dictionary etc.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back