Disney + | She-Hulk

Wow!

After 27 pages, it makes "I told you so," feel so underwhelming.

The real F-You goes out to everyone who blindly defended the show. The writers now admit to it. The real fans *tried* to tell you.

Don't get angry at us, we told you so.

Who here was saying they weren't intentionally trolling toxic fans?
Hulk King was clearly a parody of toxic fans.

We got it, and I for one enjoy that they were so accurately able to predict them having a fit as each episode airs, 3 years prior. Kudos to them.

These guys came along in my feed today.... THIS is what I'd like to see more of...

Two guys voicing opinions, critiquing... no click-baity title... no monetizing toxic fan anger... no swearing, fake rage, or cutting out of context blurbs... keeping it humorous.

They do still exist! And no stupid helmet wearing.

Even their series "Caravan of Garbage" is done tongue in cheek and is just two dudes conversing about film.... in a fun way.

I'm too old to listen to b*tchin and moaning.

Bravo, Mr. Sunday Movies!

Wow!

After 27 pages, it makes "I told you so," feel so underwhelming.

The real F-You goes out to everyone who blindly defended the show. The writers now admit to it. The real fans *tried* to tell you.

Don't get angry at us, we told you so.

lol "real fans"

Do you get a special lanyard to hold you "real fan" ID card on? Does abomination come to speak at your meetings as well?

Feel so left out.

lol "real fans"

Do you get a special lanyard to hold you "real fan" ID card on? Does abomination come to speak at your meetings as well?

Feel so left out.
Hmmm, not really a lanyard, more like boxes of comics in clear-protective sleeves. I guess I could punch holes in 'em.

Hmmm, not really a lanyard, more like boxes of comics in clear-protective sleeves. I guess I could punch holes in 'em.

If 90's comics you may as well...

Fun Fact: I moved into a small place and offered up my long boxes (with a couple exceptions) to the local comic shop, for free, and they were like "yeah... we cool" and pointed to their 25 cent comics... that were pretty much my entire collection.

Those 4 Green Lantern #1's?!? They aren't gonna put my kid through college?

Fun Fact: I moved into a small place and offered up my long boxes (with a couple exceptions) to the local comic shop, for free, and they were like "yeah... we cool" and pointed to their 25 cent comics... that were pretty much my entire collection.

I sold seven full long boxes to a comic shop that had recently opened and wasn't full of back issues for $100 once and felt like I had made an amazing deal. Those 90's comics just never gained in value since they were so mass produced...

the idea behind collecting was to actually *READ* them.

that way, when it became a tv series (for instance) you might actually figure out that you were being played

Who here was saying they weren't intentionally trolling toxic fans?
Hulk King was clearly a parody of toxic fans.

We got it, and I for one enjoy that they were so accurately able to predict them having a fit as each episode airs, 3 years prior. Kudos to them.

a prediction needs to be made PRIOR to the event to have any credibility.

You got so mic dropped and *STILL* don't know when to quit.

So stunning, so brave to claim you were in on it AFTER THE FACT.

27 pages. PRICELESS

Edit: Oops, now up to 28

the idea behind collecting was to actually *READ* them.

that way, when it became a tv series (for instance) you might actually figure out that you were being played

Hey I didn’t get played. I enjoyed the series, as a fan… of the series.

And I also don’t need to read something over and over and over… there’s this stuff called “content” and it’s never ending… I like to ingest other things.

So, for example, if you didn’t like it, you move on… and watch/read other content.

Cray. I know.

For example: I’m a hardcore Dark Tower fan… saw a movie in the theater called “dark tower” - but was nothing like what I read...

Go look for my thread complaining about it on here-Oh waaaaait… no you won’t find one, cuz I watched, went “huh… that wasn’t really what I wanted in a dark tower movie”, and moved on.

I’m sure there are FANS of that movie….

I’m not one of them.

Fan of The Dark Tower BOOKS.

Not a fan of the MOVIE.

How does that even work!?!? How is it possible!??

Hey I didn’t get played. I enjoyed the series, as a fan… of the series.

And I also don’t need to read something over and over and over… there’s this stuff called “content” and it’s never ending… I like to ingest other things.

So, for example, if you didn’t like it, you move on… and watch/read other content.

Cray. I know.

For example: I’m a hardcore Dark Tower fan… saw a movie in the theater called “dark tower” - but was nothing like what I read...

Go look for my thread complaining about it on here-Oh waaaaait… no you won’t find one, cuz I watched, went “huh… that wasn’t really what I wanted in a dark tower movie”, and moved on.

I’m sure there are FANS of that movie….

I’m not one of them.

Fan of The Dark Tower BOOKS.

Not a fan of the MOVIE.

How does that even work!?!? How is it possible!??

Except we have this forum that shows you *DID* get played.

The saddest part is the writers abandoned YOU, not ME. I knew it was crap and reported on it regularly. You defended it.
And comparing Dark Tower to all the comics and movies that Marvel has put out is broke. Simply broken.

Marvel started out *close* enough to their source material that true fans (the one wearing lanyards, I guess) cheered louder than the new fans.
Now the new fans are trying wayyyy too hard to convince established fans that they should still be cheering.

and the punchline is that these Marvel writers ADMIT they played you.

This isn't a competition to see who has the bigger nerd wang, or who can be "rightest" about whether the show was quantifiably good or not. Some of us liked it, and we're not here to drop mics on anyone.

It's not endearing that you have to assert your correctness all the time.
You just got mic dropped by one of the show's writers!

"nerd wang" is on YOUR mind, not mine.
Seriously, YOU went from claiming it was like the comics, to claiming it wasn't. Then you sold all your comics, sheesh. It means nothing if you don't take anything from it

Last edited:
At least you guys weren't dumb enough to hunt down number 1s from the New 52. I figured hey, they'll go up in value AND I can at least enjoy reading them... I was wrong on both accounts.

Hey, I was hoping She-Hulk would start switching powers with folks without the training from the Ovoid, wishful thinking

All things serve the beam.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back