Dimensions of Combat staff

Eaglewood

Sr Member
I was wondering if anyone had a combat staff -Predator 2 spear and could give me some basic dimensions-- Just need the diameter at the biggest point, the overall length, the length of the spear tips would work.
Thanks and you can PM me so we dont clog up the threads.

Nobody would have an original to give you the proper dimensions. I made 1, I can give u the sizes of each section if you want, here's a pic of mine
a.jpg

Nobody would have an original to give you the proper dimensions. I made 1, I can give u the sizes of each section if you want, here's a pic of mine

Actually, posting your dimensions wouldn't be a bad thing. It would keep others from creating the same post. I, too, have wondered about a lot of the dimensions on these props. It would be great if we had a collective thread with pictures and dimensions in the huntorials! Actually, Bryan, if you can shoot me a really clean shot of yours lying on the floor, looking straight down, I could dimension it out and throw up a jpg. Just an idear...

Here you go guys, best I could do. Full length 8ft, 2 big 2 fit in photo
half is 4ft
IMG_5070.jpg

Grip section is 2ft
IMG_5071.jpg

1st extended section is 1ft
IMG_5072.jpg

next section is 1ft
IMG_5073.jpg

last section is 1ft
IMG_5074.jpg

Used to throw my 2 cents into the ring, I have a spear body that is a 2nd gen cast off the original, and the main body is 22" long.

Edit: Just saw you asked for diameters and spear tip lengths too...I'll get those and post them up later.

Used to throw my 2 cents into the ring, I have a spear body that is a 2nd gen cast off the original, and the main body is 22" long.

Edit: Just saw you asked for diameters and spear tip lengths too...I'll get those and post them up later.
Sweet much appreciated thanks

OK, so I forgot about this...the spear in its original form is actually kind of oval. Master Replicas 'corrected' this, and made it more round. It's a little thinner in the middle, varying between just under 3" and 3-1/4". At each end, it flares out to anywhere between 3" and 4".

The spear tips are 2" long, with the final, single tip between closer to 2.5". Diameter at the base of them is 5/8" for the first set, and 1/2" for the next set and also 1/2" for the last one.

Hope that helps!

OK, so I forgot about this...the spear in its original form is actually kind of oval. Master Replicas 'corrected' this, and made it more round. It's a little thinner in the middle, varying between just under 3" and 3-1/4". At each end, it flares out to anywhere between 3" and 4".

The spear tips are 2" long, with the final, single tip between closer to 2.5". Diameter at the base of them is 5/8" for the first set, and 1/2" for the next set and also 1/2" for the last one.

Hope that helps!

is that diameter or radius??

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back