dieselpunk prop rifels

Travis McGee

I'm looking for a 3D printable dieselpunk rifle prop or something made out of the foam rubber star wars blasters that the sand troopers use

I'm looking for a 3D printable dieselpunk rifle prop or something made out of the foam rubber star wars blasters that the sand troopers use

Sorry... Can't assist you there but "dieselpunk" sounds kind of interesting.

PS: Please spell the word rifles correctly in the title. Also looks cooler and helps with this site's 'search' function.:p

Dieselpunk, to my understanding, is Fury Road/Wastelands style guns, yeah? Stuff that is very weathered and dusty, and maybe modified with car parts, or hardware store odds and ends.

We don't get a lot of that stuff posted here, but just to add some photos to this thread for the purpose of discussion:

5sks.png

Tdomemulti4.jpggavil_model_3861n_shettier_by_vulnepro-d5cjcth.jpg

Dieselpunk, to my understanding, is Fury Road/Wastelands style guns, yeah? Stuff that is very weathered and dusty, and maybe modified with car parts, or hardware store odds and ends.

We don't get a lot of that stuff posted here, but just to add some photos to this thread for the purpose of discussion:

View attachment 777122

View attachment 777124View attachment 777123

In my mind, Dieselpunk is more like...Steampunk, but instead of being Victorian-inspired design, it's more inspired by the 1920s-1950s.

Dieselpunk_by_hayenmill2_8470.jpg
Air_grabber_concept_art.jpg

well no i'm looking for the company that makes the rubber MG-42 style blasters for the 501st costume club. this blaster is from the first movie

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds to me like you're looking for a Lewis gun 3d file, no?

well no i'm looking for the company that makes the rubber MG-42 style blasters for the 501st costume club. this blaster is from the first movie

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back