Die Cast Lighted 1/350th TOS Enterprise (TOMY crowd funded)

Yeah look at your email. Doesn't matter though. Our order numbers won't give us any clue when we are up next for delivery...
Set up a UPS Account if you don't have one and it will show anything being shipped to you. I found it before Tomy sent me their shipping notice

I know :(

I've had quotes from various companies for sending it here. One quoted me $1300 just for the shipping!
Holy! That is a crap load of monies! is it being sent to Uk? That seems a bit steep!

I just received my Millennium Falcon cockpit. It weighed about 42 pounds and shipping to New York from the Netherlands was 250 bucks!

Wow which maker for the D did u get?
It is from a company 30 years ago called Masterpiece Replicas. They made about a 100. Not to be confused with Master Replicas. I just got it off ebay for $825. I figure it will look good next to the tomy enterprise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019_101542_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231019_101542_eBay.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
It is from a company 30 years ago called Masterpiece Replicas. They made about a 100. Not to be confused with Master Replicas. I just got it off ebay for $825. I figure it will look good next to the tomy enterprise.
Wow that looks awesome!! How did u stumble on that? I never heard of this company! For 800 that is a steal!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back