Die Cast Lighted 1/350th TOS Enterprise (TOMY crowd funded)

From a quick glance at recent posts, here's what users reported. If anybody wants to find their number and state a destination (some of these were approximate) maybe we might find a pattern in the destinations, since the numbers don't seem to mean anything. Or maybe it's a waste of time altogether ;)

Number Destination Shipped

700 ? No
1647 KY No
1751 ? No
2500 ? No

48 NY Yes
55 ? Yes
64 NY Yes
82 OR Yes
86 PA Yes
106 OH Yes
800 ? Yes
835 CA Yes
973 ? Yes
1135 West Yes
1152 ? Yes
1223 ? Yes
1236 ? Yes
1248 PA Yes
1379 CO Yes
1800 ? Yes
1900 CA Yes

Last edited:
From a quick glance at recent posts, here's what users reported. If anybody wants to find their number and state a destination (some of these were approximate) maybe we might find a pattern in the destinations, since the numbers don't seem to mean anything. Or maybe it's a waste of time altogether ;)

700 ? No
1647 ? No
1647 ? No
1751 ? No
2500 ? No

55 ? Yes
82 OR Yes
86 PA Yes
106 ? Yes
800 ? Yes
973 ? Yes
1152 ? Yes
1223 ? Yes
1236 ? Yes
1248 PA Yes
1379 ? Yes
1800 ? Yes
1900 CA Yes
48 - NY - Yes

700 ? No
1647 ? No
1647 ? No
1751 ? No
2500 ? No

55 ? Yes
82 OR Yes
86 PA Yes
106 ? Yes
800 ? Yes
973 ? Yes
1152 ? Yes
1223 ? Yes
1236 ? Yes
1248 PA Yes
1379 ? Yes
1800 ? Yes
1900 CA Yes
#106 OH

Hi, I’ve just registered here. I’m a oldish guy from the UK and have always wanted a model of the original tos enterprise. So Tony’s mean policy of restricting sales to the US wasn’t going to stop me I have managed to locate one in Aus and import it into the uk. It’s due to be delivered in a few days and I’ve ended up paying over double its purchase price. To me it’s well worth it, seams, screw plug covers, ugly stands and all. I used a company called pack and send based here in the uk If thats any help to anyone in the same position. I honestly feel that the strengths of this tos enterprise far out way the faults especially as it seems you can exhibit it safely without the additional saucer stand. Can’t wait to get hold of it

Hi, I’ve just registered here. I’m a oldish guy from the UK and have always wanted a model of the original tos enterprise. So Tony’s mean policy of restricting sales to the US wasn’t going to stop me I have managed to locate one in Aus and import it into the uk. It’s due to be delivered in a few days and I’ve ended up paying over double its purchase price. To me it’s well worth it, seams, screw plug covers, ugly stands and all. I used a company called pack and send based here in the uk If thats any help to anyone in the same position. I honestly feel that the strengths of this tos enterprise far out way the faults especially as it seems you can exhibit it safely without the additional saucer stand. Can’t wait to get hold of it
At the moment there have been no results or conclusions what will happen in long term display without the additional saucer support !

At the moment there have been no results or conclusions what will happen in long term display without the additional saucer support !
Well if you have more than 1 of these, I suppose you can test it out. When the saucer fails in time, you'll have a second one to unbox.

Hi xlowes,
Yes you are quite right. I have a plan that involves displaying it on the centre stand during the day and leaving it fully supported over night. But who know what the long term effects will be. Fun times all the same

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back