Did you win a Halloween costume countest this year ?

Kormier

Just wondering if anyone here won a Halloween costume contest this year?

With all the great builders on this site, someone must have won a prize somewhere.

I wasn't able to attend any Halloween parties this year, which is a shame since Halloween is one of my favorite day of the year. I'll console myself with left-over candies (assuming there will be some!) :sick

Just wondering if anyone here won a Halloween costume contest this year?

With all the great builders on this site, someone must have won a prize somewhere.

I wasn't able to attend any Halloween parties this year, which is a shame since Halloween is one of my favorite day of the year. I'll console myself with left-over candies (assuming there will be some!) :sick
bit early, as today is halloween :D
im probably dressing up today, but not going to a contest :)

bit early, as today is halloween :D
im probably dressing up today, but not going to a contest :)

Most bars/pubs had their parties this week-end over here =)

I'll probably dress-up too today to hand out candies. I have an old "Slash" costume somewhere.

I won a contest on friday- scored a $100 gift card!

316910_734583097801_38003530_36390513_1676880115_n.jpg

My son won as Perry the Platypus in the local Police sponsored Halloween Parade:

perry2.jpg

And here is the rest of the crew:

perry1.jpg

My Luke/Taun Taun won me the top prize on the 28th - 5 grand and a $10,000 ATV and on the 29th I took home another thousand when I won a second contest!

halloween2011.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
My Stepson won First place at his contest, took 3 LONG days to make, but totally worth it for the smile he had when he held the trophy.

2011-10-30145028.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back