did anyone ever make/see props from the skulls?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i was thinking about this movie today, and after a net search didnt really turn up much, i figured i would check with the rest of the world :)

i was hoping to find a decent replica of that jade/emerald looking skull they had as thier main "mascot". the movie didnt really inspire great love in me to want the medallions or keys or books, but the skull always looked cool. about 150% bigger than a normal skull, and underlit, but it still looked cool.

just curious.
chris

the only crystal look type skulls ive ever seen are usually clear....though i have come across a few coloured ones from time to time, i remember seieng a red, dont remember if ive seen green, but then i wasnt specifically ever looking,

but most are usually 80% in size, dont think ive ever seen one 150% or so, ususally never even see em 100% scale

yea. i found ONE life sized, cast off a real skull, and it was only entirely too expensive to get.

the big green one was cool. i was hoping it was a found prop, or at least a modded found one. it was only the top of the head after all ;)

but yea, everyone i have seen looks tiny headed. something like 5" tall tops, which is a few inches shorter than an actual human noggin.

id love to get a clear hollow cast one, and i even have a 2 part human skull (cast in hydrostone or something to resemble bone) i would donate to the cause, but you would need one giant pressure pot to get something that big cast correctly :(

chris

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back