Did ANVOS ever deliver the new Trek tunics?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The ordering came and went for the stunt tunics (from the latest Trek movie) and I never got a chance to order one. Were they ever produced or even delivered???

The majority of orders went out..then the great famine struck! We've reported through various media's that there was a shortage in jumbo spandex that lasted a few months. Fast forward to now, we are finally moving through the last of the orders being made. Given that this shortage doesn't happen again, we will be making these available through our site again, so rest assured, get your Star Trek the Sequel engines going - from preliminary leaked set pics, it looks they will be wearing the same uniforms.

Thanks for the info guys. I missed the opportunity to get a tunic and I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

So the new ones will be able to be ordered again shortly? Any time frame on that?

Also I know you guys had a prototype for TNG. Any ideas as to when those will be available? :)

Still waiting to hear back about the two tunics I received (2009 versions) that have incorrect details. Hoping for an exchange - please respond.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back