Did ANVOS ever deliver the new Trek tunics?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The ordering came and went for the stunt tunics (from the latest Trek movie) and I never got a chance to order one. Were they ever produced or even delivered???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Got Maul

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The majority of orders went out..then the great famine struck! We've reported through various media's that there was a shortage in jumbo spandex that lasted a few months. Fast forward to now, we are finally moving through the last of the orders being made. Given that this shortage doesn't happen again, we will be making these available through our site again, so rest assured, get your Star Trek the Sequel engines going - from preliminary leaked set pics, it looks they will be wearing the same uniforms.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the info guys. I missed the opportunity to get a tunic and I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

BoozeBeGood

Sr Member
So the new ones will be able to be ordered again shortly? Any time frame on that?

Also I know you guys had a prototype for TNG. Any ideas as to when those will be available? :)

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still waiting to hear back about the two tunics I received (2009 versions) that have incorrect details. Hoping for an exchange - please respond.