Diamond Predator (Ea'kath)

Do you think this huntress Ea'kath a good idea?

• Its a good idea, do with it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its ok... try and add some upgrades

• Not bad, try harder with some armor upgrades

• Thats Horrible, dont keep it! GET IT OUT!

• BURN IT NOW!!!!!!! >:(

• Total voters

Hunterofthedark

THE DIAMOND PREDATOR

The Diamond Predator is a huntress (DUH lol) She has many trophys, but not human skulls, "Super" Predators, she hates the "supers" because they murdered her father and sufficated her mother, Ea'kath (Diamond Predator) also as a small amount of Xenomorph or "Serpent" skulls, but only kills the ones that attack her, once she ecountered a facehugger about to leap when she said a strange language that sent the facehugger away, also used the same language on the queen.
The Xenomorph has not attacked her since. She is skilled at a two types of combat, spear, and wrist blade. When she uses her plasma caster she can sometimes brake her cannon when she holds the energy too long or shoot it to early and blow up someones parked car XD.

Ok so I am sure you can understand who the Diamond Predator or Ea'kath is. Now I will draw pictures of her for ages and ages untill I post them. If you think this is a good idea, post in the poll, also what photo program should I post my pictures on to download them. I tried Image Shack but it says "You can not download this type of picture".

Ok post alsorts of Ideas you can tell me about my Huntress by posting :( so anyway,

Thanks

Its always nice to have something to look at, to get a general idea when it comes to own concepts. And I very much like to see what you have in you mind for this one, sounds interesting. :(
And the photo upload problem - it sounds like you are trying to upload them in a file that is not supported by Image Shack, what are you using (jpg, mpg, TIFF etc)? It could also be that the photo is too big, so scale it down so it gets less MB.

Sounds interesting! From the description I feel like she'd look a bit different from most predators since she can talk in whatever strange language. Would she have different armor since she seldom gets attacked? Can't wait for pictures! Get to uploading already! :(

Ok thanks for the comments, Here is a picture of Ea'kath.
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff365/...ng&newest=1
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff365/...ng&newest=1
and heres one with her mask.
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff365/...ng%26newest%3D1
Enjoy. Also do you know a program to paint drawings on the computer?
Hope you like Ea'kath or Diamond Predator. :)
Also I couldn't upload the pictures so they are attachments

DIAMOND_PREDATOR_EA_KATH.png

DIAMOND_PREDATOR_EA_KATH__masked_.png

You could use adobe illustrator, place your drawing in it, then draw over it in sections and color it that way. I don't know of anything you can import a drawing into and straight color it though

Kala:You could use adobe illustrator, place your drawing in it, then draw over it in sections and color it that way. I don't know of anything you can import a drawing into and straight color it though.
Lazrith:You could try using Gimp to color it in. Kind of a mix of Paint and PhotoShop.

Ok thanks but, what about the pictures? are they cool? or not? :)

You got a good concept, the head lenght reminds me of BSPs (even if she hates them;) ). The armor looks good, you should work some more with texturing and shadows to give a better depth in the drawings.
You sent me a comment before, I use either Photobucket or DeviantArt when I upload my pictures here, I just copy the image-link and insert them in a post.

Sounds interesting! From the description I feel like she'd look a bit different from most predators since she can talk in whatever strange language. Would she have different armor since she seldom gets attacked? Can't wait for pictures! Get to uploading already!
Thanks for the comment , I gave her different armour since I uploaded these pictures, also, My scaner isn't working so, yeah I need to wait till I can fix it. Again, thanks for the comment XD

You got a good concept, the head lenght reminds me of BSPs (even if she hates them;) ). The armor looks good, you should work some more with texturing and shadows to give a better depth in the drawings.
You sent me a comment before, I use either Photobucket or DeviantArt when I upload my pictures here, I just copy the image-link and insert them in a post.
Thanks, glad you like the armour . But I think it could change a bit. Also, I am adding shading and, well I have completely updated the skin and bio mask, but the same diamond patten XD. I have added shading aswell.

YES!!! MORE PICTURES!
So anyway got my scanner working, and I got some pictures drawn today,
Ea_kath_Posing.jpeg

Thats a picture of her making one of her poses XD.
Ea_kath_armour.jpeg

heres one of her bio mask. She has one lazer instead of three, thought its pretty cool.
Ea_kath_Bio.jpg

And heres her armour. Its updated from the last ones,
anyone like these designs better than the last?

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok got some more armour updates.
This one is the back, most scale details, and her spear.
Ea_kath_Posing__back_.jpeg

And her shoulder cannon
Ea_kath_s_shoulder_cannon.jpeg

What do you think about these??
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back