Dexter

I have it, but it's currently on a hard drive of mine from my laptop that is now dead. My new laptop will be here this week, when I get those files up on it I'll let you know.

Dexter_Logo_svg.bmp

IMG_4439.JPG

Dexter - Trinity Killer Hammer

IMG_4441.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

Screenshots:

1.JPG

12.JPG

19.JPG

Dexter - Trinity Killer Hammer

Would anyone happen to have the "Four Walls One Heart" charity poster file? It would be much appreciated!

I have it, but it's currently on a hard drive of mine from my laptop that is now dead. My new laptop will be here this week, when I get those files up on it I'll let you know.

Did anyone ever get a chance to post the Four Walls flyer? It would be awesome if someone could. Thanks for the help

Hey guys, I've been trying to get a hold of some of the Dexter Paper Props files but it doesn't seem like those members are on much anymore. Would anyone be willing to share the files with me??? I won't try to sell them, and I have also contributed paper props on the board before, so, if you can share these, or if you have any info on how I could get them, I would be extremely grateful. The main files I'm looking for are the ITK Hospital ID, Dexter's ID scan, and the Four Walls flyer. Thanks again, everyone.

hello everyone
I did some research and could not find the label of the bottle etorphine m-99 if someone an idea thank you in advance

To those waiting to get the m-99 label among a few other paper props. I apologize for the delay. I have not forgotten about you. I've gotten all PM's asking for it. My laptop that had all my dexter stuff on it is fried, but the hard drive was salvaged. I just need to find my little set up that allows me to boot it through my new laptop. My flash drive I had most of this backed up to was loaned out and never given back :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back