dexter watch

D-bag alert: Vintage Timex Electronic Dexter Look A Like Watch. DO NOT MISS THIS RARE!!!!! | eBay

This is the result of spilling the beans on the Waltham. I hope you're happy, Thibault.

Yeah Thibault! Now everyone is going to lie, steal and make illegal sales with clocks! I mean, all the wars from now on will be your fault! What have you done!

C'mon kingdavid, stop crying because you do not have the exclusivity of the clocks. Also, world is not a fairs world, but a brights one. If you don't eat, you get eaten.

Holy crap, would you lot like some cheese with your whine?

Reading this thread is almost unbearable. You honestly think that the watch details would just stay hidden and off of the boards? That at some point a member who knows said details and make would not get fed up and post them? This is a website that shares details in PUBLIC about props.

You go on about keeping the details off the boards until members have had a chance to buy the watch and yet considering how scarce these watches are, you will NEVER post the details on the boards.

Or how about the eBayers who are dropping serious coin on these watches? Considering most of you have been outbid and that it's out of your price range, did you maybe think for a second that it was simply a fan who wanted it more than you did? Why would a scammer go out of his way to spend a fortune on a watch only to have his target buyers not want to purchase it because its too much?

Move on you guys.

yea yea yea we all know the watch would have been revealed eventually, its just a shame to us that have spent years and hours and up on hours to find out what the watch was to get one, and some still cant.

That band is close but I am pretty sure it's not the correct band,

compare it to this photo - notice how wide the smooth part of the band is on the left and right side.

dexter-watch-bbq1.jpg-62844d1312949765

well never mind on that, literally a second before the auction ended i lost it by .24 cents!!!!! does any one know where to get that band king david has posted a link to? ive always known this was the band.

how big of a difference, or gap should i say if i found that band in a 16-19mm compared to the 18-22mm as i've always thought it was 18mm. no one has been able to measure the distance between the lugs so i guess ill have to wait to get mine to do so before getting a band

how big of a difference, or gap should i say if i found that band in a 16-19mm compared to the 18-22mm as i've always thought it was 18mm. no one has been able to measure the distance between the lugs so i guess ill have to wait to get mine to do so before getting a band
The gap on mine is 17mm.

so just questioning the person who took down that waltham from ebay on the previous page is still selling it, right now she said her best offer is $650!!!!!

you got a pic of your watch fluid? im just trying to figure out what width of band to get.
I haven't taken any pics of it yet. I'll take a couple and post them up when I get home from work. I'll take a pic of the gap next to a ruler too, just to eliminate any confusion. The gap measures 17mm or 11/32".

Please, can someone tell me if my picture in post 208 is working?

And that's the one, Nightarcher.

As far as lug size, mine is 18mm. That being said, the 25j could be different.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back