Devito, Schwarzznegger, Triplets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just heard that Danny, Arnold and Brent Ratner are going to sequel Twins with Triplets.

Eddie Murphy will be the triplet. :lol

Thoughts??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SSgt Burton

Sr Member
It's been ages since Murphy has done anything that's been watchable it seems.
Does that mean the other two have done something watchable lately? :lol :behave

Maybe this will be out for Twins' 25th anniversary. :rolleyes

Honestly I thought Schwarzenegger's acting days were long behind him.

Kevin

JoeG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If it isn't an ill timed April Fool's joke, then surely its a sign of the coming Apocalypse. I'm pretty sure thats what the Mayans said.

Flagg

Sr Member
Does that mean the other two have done something watchable lately? :lol :behave

Maybe this will be out for Twins' 25th anniversary. :rolleyes

Honestly I thought Schwarzenegger's acting days were long behind him.

Kevin
Danny Devito is a riot on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" so he atleast has done stuff worth watching lately.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's George's line! :lol

Avery's should be skiddle do *** buh be bop!! :D

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
True!

Hillarious that the Shat ripped off George on that one even if it was not well known at the time! :lol

:lol
Actually, as Captains go, that's actually Kirks death quote...but I couldn't find a facepalm gif of him...