Destiny titan armor wip

draicairgid

Hello guys! Recently a decieded to make some destiny armor as i'm huge fan of the looks of it. But i don't have a console (i played it when visiting my friend) and couldnt find good referece images in the web, only help was bungie website. So maybe someone playing titan in legendary set called "Kabr set" )))) I'll really appreciate some good screenshots of armor as a set and individual parts (from couple or more angles), specially helmet and back. Right now i found my base models on destinystlgenerator.com but they are pretty rough, so i need good refereces to make quality 3d printable files.
Here's hand canon from myminifactory i'm working on now
??????.JPG

??????.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That armor is from the original game and most people have thrown the gear away. I don't think you'll find that type of picture for the whole set.

I haven't thrown it away! I'm also interested in making this set so I've saved it, though it seems I'm missing the chest piece now. Are you looking for references for the female or male version though? I have the female set and can take screencaps when I get home.

You can just go to the destiny armory, schoose the set you like and download the actual 3d models they use in the game. Just go to Destiny stl generator. Free site. All models.

If you find a good source of "quality" files, please let us know. [emoji16] I'm using the low-poly files from DestinySTLGenerator myself. The pro is that you can get a good base on any armor/weapon you want. The con is that it takes a LOT of Bondo/sculpting work to make it a good, finished part.

I feel your pain with the files from the stl generator OP . the amount of detail that is in the texture/normal map that is not represented in the models in this game is actually pretty impressive. I had to do a substantial amount of work on one 3D models to get my Ace of Spades (Hunter only Exotic Hand Cannon) detailed for printing. I'm working on a Hunter Costume.

Here is a link to the portfolio for the artist who modeled the Helm

http://mikejensen3d.com/portfolio-item/destiny-battlecage-kabr/

Yes i have seen that portfolio and now i have very good references for helmet.
base models was taken from destenystlgenerator and i'm slowly working to make it as clean and detailed as renders from porfolio, other details i decided to make using bungie website, its not good for a reference but i'll just take it as a guide to make similar details.
in the meantime hand cannon is ready
Fy46WyAl9IM.jpg5H9mv_RdVIk.jpg

PS: i dont have plenty of time right now to work on helmet but my progress and a model will be here eventually.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back