Destiny Hawkmoon 3D printable

bluemetaknight

This is a 3D model of Hawkmoon from destiny. I used destiny STL generator for the main model. It is sliced up to fit a ultimaker2 print bed. Requires Support In some areas. Hawkmoon Render 1.pngHawkmoon Render 2.pngHawkmoon Render 3.png .
The gun Comes in 6 parts. Left and right Handle. Left and right Barrel. And left and right handle claw.

Attachments

• Destiny Hawkmoon STL.zip
    173.7 KB · Views: 719
That looks great. I just put together a PrintrBot Simple Kit recently. Still learning about 3D printing and excited to use it for some projects.

Your models look awesome. It's been awhile since I played with any 3D modeling software, the last software I used was Lightwave 3D in 2000. It's been awhile.

Keep up the awesome work!

I used tinkercad, and meshmixer. I will be getting a 3D printer so I will print it and update the thread.

SWEET!!! :thumbsup

Thanks for the info.

I have a question about Meshmixer. Is that a modeling program or is it for slicing 3D models to print? I'm confused about that.

It's been so long, I'm out of the loop :(

Heyy so apparently it would be inadvisable for someone as young as i am to buy a 3d printer, and shape ways id way to expensive, so heres my idea if someone with access to a 3d printer would print the hawk moon for me i would be more than willing to pay for materials and services rendered such as time and energy, the later within reason, message me back if you are willing to accept my offer it would be very appreciated. Thanks!

HELPFULNERD
actually I don't know to tell the truth. I just used it to slice up the parts for printing, but it does have a sculpt function.

Raxyn
so our asking me to print it for you?

Hey, i have my own 3d printer to use, but im new to it. And i was hoping that i could print this, could someone please tell me how

Last edited:
really, man that would be awesome, im trying to get it for my friend and he is OBSESSED with hawkmoon, he even calls himself the moonhawk. anyways if you really can, i'd appreciate it, i can probably pay al long as its not to much.

ok guys just got my 3D printer and I am working on printing the first parts. I might auction it, but it is kind off small so it might not fit in adult hands. I designed it to fit my hands and I
am a teenager so yah. Here a pic of the receiver. Oh don't worry if more people want one I can print more.
IMG_0299[1].JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back