Demon Batman Test Fitting Pics

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Dragon Con was a BLAST!!!! I dont recall any past DC's that were as much fun as this one.
It was great seeing the usual faces and just as great to meet the new folks who were there for the first time. Seriously a great weekend!
I'm waiting for my Demon Bat pics that were taken over the weekend but for now, here's a few more that we took the night before leaving for Atlanta...

...and please forgive the photoshopped eye make up and lipstick.
I did have the makeup on but it wasnt dark enough so I just photoshopped it in darker, but my PS skills suck.

Oh, hands and feet are from older predator molds and have been modified to fit the look of this costume. I didnt have time to make my own, but I will...:)
Teeth by Toothdoc and they're amazing. I hope to have much better close ups so that even the teeth can be seen.

Untitled-18-1.jpg

asergh-1.jpg

bfnfghjdg.jpg

arsdtgjus-1.jpg

aerhyugf-1.jpg

Enjoy!

David

wicked! a scar tissue bat logo would look cool on it too. all bumpy and black. that mask is amazing!

Thanks guys!!
Yea, I may add something like that later one. It was originally in the sculpt but I decided against it in the end so that this torso could be used for other characters if needed.. :)

Some fun photoshop....

asdgfaadghhh.jpg

swfhkhn.jpg

sjkgjk.jpg

asrfhlk.jpg

Once again,
Enjoy!

David

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back