DEMOLITION MAN

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Got Maul

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by gjustis@Apr 13 2006, 01:50 AM
Hm...I've got a screen-used police communicator:

Sadly, no castings.....
[snapback]1225551[/snapback]​
wow . where did you get that beauty .? I know propstore of london had one for sale too.

Got Maul

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by propsculptor@Apr 13 2006, 12:29 AM
I'd be interested in a "San Angeles" Police Badge. If they exist.
[snapback]1225530[/snapback]​
...with you on that. Seems like no one has that badge..

Jimbo890

Hows about a Sandra Bullock replica? :)

I always thought that the shock batan would be a cool one to do, you could even wire in a real stun gun and make it work.

speedtwin

One of my best friends has a 1970 442 W30 convertible. I guess that counts as a prop replica :D

Don't know if the one in the movie is a real W30 though. They are pretty rare: 96 4-speeds, and 168 automatics produced.

-Brent

GuntahKela

Sr Member
Like the T2 statues, Every Planet Hollywood I walked into had a 1:1 naked Silvester Stallone hanging naked inside the frozen jail box or something. That's the only prop thing I ever saw from that movie.

allosaur176

Sr Member
I seen a Stallone frozen in the block of ice at a Planet Hollywood once, thye had it hanging from the ceiling facing down