delete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

davy

Re: Toddler Ironman

nice work ! your daughter wehre be happy :) i wehre watching this thread !!!

Lord Magneto

Re: Toddler Ironman

I would love your modified files if you have any... my son is almost 1 and I would love to make something like this for him

bamboodia

Re: Toddler Ironman - video update post #11

Without a doubt the meanest looking iron man out there. Pew Pew!!

Grave

post deleted

Last edited:

Shakeitdavey

This will look amazing when its done! - I would love to make one for my lil Nephew but mine alone is taking months lol good work brah

P4r4dox86

I'm thinking about making an Ironman for my 8yr old stepdaughter so this thread is a very promising sign :D

Shellhead

Now THIS is an awesome build! Way to go Dad and she is adorable! Can;t wait to see how this turns out!