delete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Re: Toddler Ironman - video update post #11

lol If i made one of these for my friend's 3 year old i'm not sure who would be happier her or her mom who is a huge IM fan.

Wes R

Legendary Member

Well you need the parts to be a bit bigger since they tend to grow fast. I wanted to do spartan armor from halo for my friends' daughters but sizing the stuff was way beyond me. This looks really good so far. Personally I'd go with something other than the movie IM to be different.

daninboo

well she is going to be a happy little girl really soon!

kakar0to

dude... this is amazing, your daughter look so gorgeous in the suit, can wait to see the suit finished, soon ill be dad too, and also having a daughter :p .....so i guess ill try to start a suit for her in near future xD

Grave

post deleted

Last edited: