Delay in 3rd P1 stunt bio run

ptgreek

Im very sorry to say that I will have to delay the 3rd run of my P1 stunt bio run. Many of you that know me ( either here or on Facebook) have known that my Grandfather has been gravely ill. He has been a very important part of my life not only as a grandparent, but as a mentor and one time boss. ( he owns the club where I shot my film sexual predator). On a visit back home this weekend, we were informed by hospice that he only has days if not hours left with us. I will unfortunately be out of town to tend to family needs and will not be around to finish casting, trimming and shipping. I promise it will be a priority when I do return as many people have been waiting for my next run. Thanks to my handy dandy ipad, i'll be checking in to the lair as much as possible... you guys restore me to a bit of sanity during down times

Again I do apologize, but sometimes life gets in the way

oh man, george. sorry to hear that. im glad you will be able to be there though. my condolences go out to you and your family.

I wish you the best George, I hope that you come out of this with a strong heart, and a strong mind knowing that your grandfather loves you no matter what happens

Thanks to all for the wishes. I just got the word that my grandfather has passed. Gonna be a rough couple days thats for sure ..I appreciate my Lair brothers and Sisters lookin' out for me

I'm so sorry for you loss, George. I know what it's like to lose a Grand-parent. I lost my Grand-ma over 2 years ago, this past July & that kind of pain never goes away. Go be with your family & take care of them. It'll be an un-bearable pain for a while, then you'll learn to look at things & say I remember when we used to do this that & the other together. You then start going back to a regular schedule, you never forget them, but you do realize you have to move on. You sound like a strong-willed person George, you can do it.

Sorry to hear George :D Even though the next few days will be difficult, keep your mind positive - think back and remember all the good memories. Thats what got me through a 7 hour drive last year for my dad's funeral.

My deepest condolences to you and your family George. like evryone else here,we understand family comes first. hope you can find some peace in this stressful time.
we're thinking of you.
Lem

As everyone has already said, my thoughts are with you mate through this sad time. Remember hes still here in your heart and will always be part of you in body, as you and the family are part of his legacy and that remains. Chin up be strong and we all here have you back bro :D

Hey George, I'm sorry to hear of your Grandfathers' passing.

My heart-felt prayers and well-wishes for you and your family. I wouldn't even worry about the helmets, because family comes first and foremost above all else.

We'll still be here for ya when you return. :D

- Rob

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back