Defiance Hailers

Raven713

I won the auction for the Screen used Nolan/Amanda's, one good hailer and three screen broken ones. Which came with extra parts, some for looks and others I learned later would be put to use. The top right parts are solid resin props for show when they were broken. But there were three shorter sections with USB drivers. I plugged them into my PC hoping they might have something on them, but nothing could be found or read. Then I noticed (several bags of parts) another section which when connected to the USB part, they looked like the resin ones. I found the picture of one in use and noticed a longer back section that glowed (my parts). When I attached them to the back of Hailers and plugged into the USB part, the lights came on. It was the battery supply. This lot I is the only one listed with these parts, although they have others listed now (one screen lights green) but nothing else lights up and doesn't have these back sections. The other three need some work on the outer skin of the hailer as some section and a screen is missing, so some filling, sanding and painted and I'll have three good hailers until I find a small slightly curved screen to complete the fourth. So this broken lot turned out to be the best deal, and I hardly ever get lucky. Here shows the parts as they came, the one in use and the ones I worked on so far. The one screen up is the good complete one, the USB and part are there just pulled apart to show how it goes.

Attachments

• group total shot med.jpg
    group total shot med.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 237
I won the other lot with one lighted and a stunt one you outbid me at the last second I was wondering if those USB pieces did anything my lighted one is green then blue interesting pieces.

I finished what I could on these, wish I could find another small glass screen with a small curve to it. I just laminated a thin piece of foam for now. But now have 4 and I turn the one upside down to display the back group small.jpg

Yeah that screen looks like a cell phone screen it is definitely not resin but some form of glass will look around and see what I can come up with the functioning hailers were sheet plastic and painted my stunt piece had damaged circuitry inside it which prompted me to open it if I can figure out the photos section will add a few images

I was watching the auctions for the Defiance Chargers. I am surprised that they didn't go for more. I believe the first sold for around $11,000 and the second one for around $9,000. Anyway, happy to see you got some quality props!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back