Defiance weapons and more

Raven713

I was able to obtain a screen used Votech Rifle (with lights) and a pulse pistol with holster. Plus Amanda safe box from the "Need Want" (bar and brothel) she was the mayor and madam of the bar. It was loaded with pictures of her and other crew, letters, money (script) and a lot of other things. I also got a few screen worn outfits and several concept art work for ships, vehicles and more.

Attachments

• Defiance guns lights on med.jpg
    Defiance guns lights on med.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Need want safe box.jpg
    Need want safe box.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 129
I bid on all those items you outbid me at the last minute on the need want safe items lol I ended up with screen used hailers with lights erep armor and helmets assorted costumes flight suit from the bravery 9 cool stuff was hoping to get the prototype badge and Nolan's pistol even a copy if those would be cool so if anyone does make replicas message me.

I was looking at his pistol too, but none were metal. I did get a resin kit and built one that turned out as good as the ones they were selling. I missed out on his vehicle today but I did get several items, more then I needed, but still. In case med.jpg and this is the kit I bought, I think I paid $50 so they are out there Pistol and box med.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back