Defenser of the green.

Briciius

Hi ! i'm here to share my new costume ( personnal creation as always )

The concept :

2075. After being abused for centuries, man has finally realized that the survival of his species was related to the health of mother Earth. With its good intentions, Man has released machines to find a beneficial balance with nature. Species that seemed lost forever begins to repopulate their original territories. The harmony between man, plant and animal seems complete.
Complete? Not quite ... Unfortunately, in the dark, an army of nostalgic for the era of technology threatens this nice balance. Selfish and unscrupulous beings pollute, defile, mistreat nature.
Do they let it dominate again? They imagine that the twentieth century has not served as a lesson?
Connected by a mysthical energy, all forms of life, whether animal or vegetable, feeling the threat, the discomfort, pain, turbulence of the Earth. They then unite and choose their hero.
This hero, sensitive to the pain of the animal and plant world, will be guided by three oracles present on his golden armor: Aulnéa, Orméia and Cyprésia.
His name ? Zenhit

And the build :

I'm using foam and Expand PVC

To start the build, i've buy a plastic mannequin ( the mannequin has the same size as my body ).
20150313_173222_zpsxwglwxnm.jpg

20150228_140739_zpsu26j5e5f.jpg

20150228_152633_zpsu9gbckjk.jpg

20150301_130620_zpsv0ehahof.jpg

20150301_135309_zpsxyir8uxh.jpg

All the armor will be paint with an old gold effect. and some leaf will be add to give a "natural" aspect to the armor. I want that peoples see the connection of the knight with the nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet build.

To build my helmet i use the Dr Fate helmet ( share by JFCUSTOM ( love that guy ! ) ) to have the base shape and then i customise it with Expand PVC wings.

NExt step ? building the oracle head

I will wear 3 oracle to guide me during my fight ,

2 on the shoulders and 1 on my shield.

here they are :

Next step ? paint job

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back