Deep sea predator

ancientpredator

Ok I started a few months ago with a new project, a deep sea predator.
1. I totally redesigned the airsupply. Normally we are used to see bottles with teh well known air hoses + all the technical stuff. I designed some really odd alien gills, which will be on an even more unexpected place.. on his upper legs + the hoses + bloodsupply of the predator.

2. Also we are used that predators have their own metal or mixures of metals what is used for armor. Now earthlike material is partly used

3. Also a genetransormation + mixture has happened because this preator has skin between his fingers.

4. Skin has changed drasically because most of the time this predator will be in water or waterlike substances. Possible armor which is already a part of his skin.

5. Weapons are more alien organic and organicly linked.

6. Maybe a real mini airsupply is build inside the armor. But that is not planned in yet.

In time the will be photo's

Where I work there will be a garage sale for free!!!
I'm so lucky because everybody knows how an armor from P2 is made. But I wanted to redesigne my own armor. And I already seen a lot of parts which weren't used on my job. Only have to buy a little pump + batterys. Because the visible flow of fluoresic green fluids is always intresting. Especially when you see the predator blood flows to the gills and from the gills on my legs.

Already found some cool boots as feet.
94_210_01.jpg

Even another poject (building an entire filmset) will benefit from this happening

94_210_01.jpg

Well I see I have to watch out when I tell you all. Because I know the cozplay game between Star Wars and Trekkies.
They are from star trek ; romulan wear 2009 (google romwear)

They will look awesome

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back