death warrior shoot

biofreak

took a rusty sword and went down by the river and snapped a couple.would have been nice to have sum greenery but they turned out good i think!more to come after i run them through photoshop.

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_3064_1_.jpg

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_avp.jpg

cloak_pred.jpg

I agree with berserk_wolf that last picture is awsome. They all look great though. Love the rusty sword as well. Nice work.

Bloody hell that is one impressive suit. You couldn't take enough pictures and post them on here...we'd eat them up like banana cream pie!

got bout 30 or 40 ish...i wanna photoshop them first to put me in egypt and china and stuff...that last one is the london roof tops!plenty more 2 come...stay tuned!!!!

Holy Jawdrop Awesome. Dude Take some more, do some mini fan film. Wish you could fly to Shanghai. I would love to team up and we do some battle mini fan film.

Holy Jawdrop Awesome. Dude Take some more, do some mini fan film. Wish you could fly to Shanghai. I would love to team up and we do some battle mini fan film.

was kinda hoping i had your seven skull dred beads for this shoot!oh well next time i geuss.thanks for the compliments to man!means alot.very motivating!!

dude that suit is unreal
i mean it dosent look real its so amazing it looks like its figure photoshoped in
truly amazing

Awesome suit! Its like Narin's Death Warrior came to life. The armor is so cool, lvoe all the pictures! Will wait for more photos bro. Cheers.

this suit is amazing in every way possible ...the pictures and composites make it surreal

It's beyond awesome !!!

AM

Wow these are some of the best pics I have ever seen taken of thier suit. Absloutly Brillant

thier suit?i definetly apreciate the comments but you must have this suit mistaken for another as this suit was built by me and wore by me.is there a suit that looks simular to this?ide love to see it!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back