Deal gone bad with Darthchiro!

Well, it's been a few weeks now, no response.
I've gotten no response form the mods in a few days, not sure if they have heard anything on this either!

Last edited:
Well, it's been a few weeks now, no response.
I've gotten no response form the mods on this either!

Hey folks,

just a reminder, deals between members need to be solved primarily between members.

I have been trying to mediate in this situation for quite some time now, with the small refund being progress in my opinion. Now that small and slow progress was shot to bits, which has nothing to do with us not responding or being inactive.

Not responding within 12 hours to a question whether I have heard anything in a case can technically be called "nothing heard from the mods", but that is hardly worth an exclamation mark.

We have been able to help a lot of people out in the past, so mediation works in a lot of cases.

As some of you may know I usually ask that people do not comment in a thread when they are not involved in a case that needs to be resolved or if they can´t contribute to the resolution. It´s actually still a violation of the Member guidelines when members rip on another member that is trying to resolve a problem. As long as someone is an active member, that has to be respected. So I have to say that a lot of the reactions that I have seen here might have played an active role in making it harder for us to help resolve this issue.

I have not heard from Mark within the last 14 days, which are technically "a couple of weeks", but we do reserve the right to sometimes cut people some slack, drawing on good ol´ gut feeling if we think that will get things resolved. And we do crack down hard on other people, following our gut feelings, too.

To justify this thread staying up please post only in it when you have something to contribute, e.g. talked to Mark because you know him or met him somewhere (I do sometimes wonder where all the friends are in such situations) and refrain from making any threats of any kind.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Here is a list of phone numbers for London, Ontario PD. According to their website, I would contact the Criminal Investigation Division and go from there.

Sorry if this is perceived as out of line Michael, but Mxplx asked and I want to point him in the right direction.

hey guys thought id share my story quickly.because my story and it seems a growing number of other good ppl having money taken for no reason is getting somewhat bad. i delt with a guy through thehunterslair.com he was called deluted22 or deluted concepts for a predator 1 style bust. i paid the $1800.00 and 8 months later..... NOTHING. he told me initialy it was going to be about a 4 wk job.. then excuses started rolling in. photos took months.the worst communication ever (although only after i sent payment) i asked for a refund and he said he would that was about 6 wks ago and he wont return any of my emails...bloddy discusting how you could do that to people.safe to say i dont want to sent my money to anyone unless its a company now after being screwed like that..

jeff

Well folks, here is the long and the short of it!

I have left this alone for nearly 2 and a half months, by request from the mods, as they tried to work with DC for me.

From what I understand, DC will not respond to the mods.

I have escalated this to the London Ontario Police. Their response was that they could not help in this matter, and to seek legal counsel.
At this point a lawyer is gonna cost me more than the $250.00 owed. Then there is the hastle of going accross the border and such.

Unfortunately for myself and a few others who are in the same boat,
I think I'm gonna call this one a wash!

I really hope that you enjoy my money!

Mxlplx sorry to hear about all this.

Hopefully the fact that this...ahem, guy...won't respond to the mods, even after this long, will earn him some form of punishment from the RPF since justice any other way seems too much to hope for.

First I wanted to say how very sorry I am this scumbag took your money. I know the feeling of frustration when you know someone is laughing behind your back at your expense. What never fails to amaze me is how cheaply people are willing to let their good name and reputation go for. Now this jerk will be banned, people will know his name and what he's done and is only a matter of time before he runs into one of us at a gathering or a con. Now he has to hide or just get out of the hobby. He will now be forced to live in shame.
Hope it was worth it. :unsure

The guy that took his money is still on these forums? I think I could spend 250 bucks on gas and drive to his house, just for principal. :)

He lives two hours away from London where this clown is. Despite the fact that he's 6'2" , former bodybuilder, former bouncer and occasional Dojo Princess. (Tae Kwan Do or generic KB, I can't remember which) Mx's a lover, not a fighter. Reason, rationale, diplomacy, discourse. Those are Mxlplkt's hallmarks. I offered to make the drive to Ontario with MX and got a lecture about nonviolence that could have been penned by Fred Rogers. I think UM won't let you graduate until they wash every last drop of violent initiative out of you. (sigh)

I tell Mx that this is why the Buckeyes kick the snot out of the Wolverines every year, but he doesn't care about violent competitive sports. He's too busy building bird house for nice old ladies at the Senior Citizen Center instead. " Join the Dark Side Mx," I tell him. "Join the Dark Side."

"Oh, Pshaw!". Mx says before returning to his new house and his lovely fiance to plan their honeymoon to the Carribean. "He probably means well."

Disgusting benevolence and bon homme. I certainly hope the RPF Staff has moved to protect we passivistic (sp?) old guys from the opportunistic ruthless predators on this board. I certainly hate to see a gentle spirit and long time RPF contributor like Mxlplkt stop coming here for fear of being
victimized. :angel

Last edited:
Outlander, you never cease to amaze me with your wit!

With most of that being said, Karma will take her devious toll on DC's soul.
I'm done with it. I can **** and moan till the cows come home, but it still isn't going to help. Lets just hope someone else doesn't fall prey to this guy!

Looks like DC was banned a couple of days ago for "sales related issues." It's a shame you haven't gotten your money back, but hopefully that will give you some satisfaction.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back