Deadpool

punky859

hay you amazing fantsatic guys over here on this legendary forum......i was pondering over my computer one day when i noticed these
1306577-fakedeadpool1_super.jpg

1306580-fakedeadpool2_super.jpg

so my immediate thought was to see if you wonderfull people could help me out and make a version of this poster in photoshot or the like as i want to get these printed out and hung in my room

thanks and i hope to hear from any helpfull people

Sorry Punky - I pushed the sharpen filter a fair bit, but too much makes the image look like crap. Would take a re-draw of the image elements, I think.

Clearer, but smaller, flash image here, under 'Theatrical/Keyart' - I thought the wear on the posters was an effect! Could maybe drop 'em a line:
http://www.finelinekreative.com/

Runnerup, I used Paint Shop Pro 8 (netbook, so not a processor-hog), and the tool is called 'Perspective Correction'.

C.

thanks Coz you helped a lot....now can you help me again..... this time I need a template drawn up......

the design on Van Helsing's(Hugh Jackman's) facewarmer.....heres a movie grab originally in the van helsing props thread(i decided to do something about it :D )
vanhelsing0220ku.jpg

there is is

can someone change the name of this thread

but more importantly.... help me with this template, thanks you guys

Can someone verify this for me. Was this the same pic of Jackman that Reynolds had taped to his face at the end of the movie?

HUGHJACKMAN_zpst4eabbhw.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back