Deadpool (Ongoing) WIP

Verbal21

After finishing a Jango and two Boba Fett's, I wanted to switch it up for my next project and what's better than another Deadpool?:thumbsup I'm going to go with my own take on his current "Ongoing" design here.
il_570xN401132086_1ync_zps7ae7a6cc.jpg

I was lucky enough to be able to get a "Shades Sub Dye Deadpool" suit, so while I wait for that to come in, I went ahead and got the gloves and mask from eLucha

photo-2_zps0ac691a7.jpg

Test pics to come tomorrow day since pictures are looking like crap right now. Tough to catch the actual colors, they actually look a lot closer when in person.

Last edited:
Re: Verbal21's Deadpool WIP

Here's some better pictures during test fitting today. Also had some padded forearm guards I want to try when I get the suit, but they're hard to see in the pics.
DSC_0879_zps15573062.jpg

DSC_0883_zps8259c241.jpg

DSC_0884_zps546c0dc2.jpg

I want those gloves! Where did you get them?

Also, your suit is ahead of plan. It is finished! Will hit the post out of Cleveland Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Love the lighting on the shots. Cant wait to see my suit in there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, I got the gloves from eBay, They're just plain street biker gloves
Street Bike Full Finger Motorcycle Gloves Dirtbike ATV Racing Gloves A9 Red | eBay

I finally got Shades sub-dye suit and it's wonderful. Still waiting on shin armor and I'm thinking about getting some sort of plastic forearm armor to replace the forearms pads I currently have, and of the course the swords with sheath. Here's some quick pics in the meantime and please don't mind the rushed photos, they were just so I could see how everything fit as of now.
DSC_0993_zps23cd95db-1_zpsbe626523.jpg

DSC_0982_zps5e8a9e8d-1_zps9500224d.jpg

DSC_0987_zpsa51eb23f1_zpsd6dda278.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back