Unlimited Run Deadpool movie face shell...(New) belt buckle added

BlackKaos

Sr Member
I'm really excited about the new Deadpool movie, his costume and everything they have released or has been uncovered so far. Thanks to some of the many rpf members they found some really awesome reference pics for Deadpool's mask which I confidently was able to make a pretty accurate 3D model to.

I'm gauging interest on a face shell similar to spiderman's face shell in the spiderman movies which would go under a fabric mask. The face shell would be a 3/4 mask the black eye areas would be slightly elevated for you to lay your chosen red fabric mask pattern around the black eye areas, leaving them exposed like in the movie.

Here are some 3D model reference comparisons to the movie to gauge interest.I would like to try see if I can make them out of fiberglass but if not then it will be urethane resin. The price has been decided to be $150 plus shipping and cast in white urethane resin. Looking to provide an accurate face shell for future awesome Deadpoolers!

Mask - $150 (cast in black urethane resin)
Buckle - $30 (cast in black urethane resin)

Interest list: M= mask, B= buckle

1. Yepimazombie - M (Paid & Shipped)
2. LB66679 - M (Paid & Shipped)
3. d3adpool - M (Skipped no response to PM)
4. SantinoCasas - M (Skipped no response to PM)
5. taikairyu - M & B (Skipped at members request)
6. chadmichael2119 - M (Skipped no response to PM)
7. stopmoclay -M (Skipped at members request)
8. aifilms - M (Skipped no response to PM)
9. wakeboardjedi - M & B (Skipped at members request)
10. FUN4HEROES - M & B (Skipped no response to PM)
11. Wetokole - M (Paid & Shipped)
12. deserthunter - M (Paid & Shipped)
13. Deadpoolx7 - M & B (Skipped at members request)
14. zerog270 - M & B (Skipped no response to PM)
15. MightyMidget - M (Skipped no response to PM)
16. Neolun - M (Skipped no response to PM)
17. iamwayno - M (Paid & Shipped)
18. Strupp - M (Paid & Shipped
19. False warrior - M (Skipped at members request)
20. jwlockhart - M (can't find member anymore)
21. ILOVEDEADPOOL -M (message sent)
22. Emersonyahir - M & B (message sent)
23. AdinosCosplay - M & B (message sent)
24. Scouser - B (removed at members request)
25. WBE - M
26. ultimate patan - M
27. Yoopees - M
28. Halo_1 - M
29. Deadpool14- M

Attachments

• Deadpool mask demo.JPG
    Deadpool mask demo.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 894
  • Deadpool mask demo 2.JPG
    Deadpool mask demo 2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 743
  • Deadpool movie buckle 3D.JPG
    Deadpool movie buckle 3D.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Re: Deadpool movie face shell

Based on the 3D work, I would say I'm interested, but final decision would be based on price and final product. I'm glad someone is finally showing Deadpool some love around here.

Thanks, Im working on the final product now. I should be able to have some pictures up by next week. I go back to work the next four days so I won't be able to spend any time on it but then I'm off for four days so its all going to be toward the faceshell.

I agree! Got to love Deadpool! I'm just excited to see a movie production based comic character that looks like it's going to be accurate and true to the character like this suit is.

I'm going to start an interest list to keep track and go off of when I start production so I guess you are #1.

Yes, it will be a full 3/4 face shell. The black portion/eye holes will be the part that is visible of the face shell when the red fabric of the mask is over on it. The rest of the shell will be hidden under the red fabric mask part. That's why I noted before that the black portion/eye portion will be slightly elevated from the face shell so when you slip on the red fabric of the mask it will surround the black portion and the red portion will seem up to the black portion.

Update: 3D model is complete. I added all needed detail and the model is smooothed and as close to screen accurate as i can get which I will post pics of the new model in the next couple days. I will also be sending good the model for 3rd printing. I'll keep everyone updated....... (all three viewers lol)

4 viewers now! Very interested in this. Love Deadpool. He doesn't get enough love around here. lol

What do you think the measurements are going to be on this face shell? I wanted to get one for my little sister too but I'm afraid her head will be too small. Keep up the great work!

Your added SantinoCasas. I was looking at doing a size close around 260 mm height or something around there. It will fit 23-23.5" around head.

Update pic to show I added more detail. I think now it's ready to print. What do you think?

Attachments

• Deadpool mask demo 3.JPG
    Deadpool mask demo 3.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

I will absolutely purchase one when you have it all finished! The work you have so far looks amazing... Exactly like the on set photos from the movie being filmed. Count me in on this faceshell!

OK, you're on the list.

Update: I have the shell about 2/3 finished printing.It's a good size so no worries there. I will have to do some touch up work because my printer isn't the best but it is still a decent print so I will have updated pics posted by the end of the week.

Also on another note I modeled Deadpool's belt buckle which I will be offering as well. Here are some 3D modell pics.

Attachments

• Deadpool movie buckle 3D.JPG
    Deadpool movie buckle 3D.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back