Deadpool Movie costume build (leather)

Some more pics of clients
12189139_811038565684530_8111187213481236691_n.jpg
12191556_1636038066646675_1014762003790705912_n.jpg

Hey test eagle, so to be sure, 500 bucks is for the whole suit (mask, weapons, boots and gloves) right ? If so how much would you charge for sending it in Corsica (a small island in the south of the france) ?

Thanks, mate :)

Last edited:
Hey test eagle, so to be sure, 500 bucks is for the whole suit (mask, weapons, boots and gloves) right ? If so how much would you charge for sending it in Corsica (a small island in the south of the france) ?

Thanks, mate :)

Sorry to say, but 500 would only get you a jacket and pants, masks I recommend with suit go for 125-150+ generally, accurate holsters are 109US without shipping or drop leg panel, an accurate belt is probably 200+ etc. This can be a cheaper build if you make bits yourself, but accurate can be costly. I do the jacket and pants (and do have a few belts sets left), but I supply a list of items to assist in completion of suit. Hope that helps. Feel free to get me on www.facebook.com/CostumeReplicaCave

TestEagle, well thank you for the fast awnser, it is a little too expansive for me (still awesome though) so I think i'll pass. I wish you good luck man, keep goign :).

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you mount the kydex holsters to the drop leg panel?
The drop legs I suggest allow the horizontal straps to be removed, so I pull them back a bit and loop through holster loops, probably need to take buckle/latch off to do it.

New version of suit in cordura, PU leather (as a test) and some red stretch to make it more form fitting.
12977193_1162898343741202_6691934218202784207_o.jpg

Where can I find a good movie style mask for a decent price? I found one on etsy for about $165 but i was wondering if there were any a little cheaper.

Where can I find a good movie style mask for a decent price? I found one on etsy for about $165 but i was wondering if there were any a little cheaper.

For a good mask that's about the going rate, zentai zentai has ripped off ilustraStudios mask but if you wanna deal with thieves to save money I guess see them.

For a good mask that's about the going rate, zentai zentai has ripped off ilustraStudios mask but if you wanna deal with thieves to save money I guess see them.
Ilustra Studios is actually the one that I found and it was actually about $162 but with shipping its almost $185. :unsure But I will definitely keep them in mind and I'll stay away from Zentai Zentai

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back