Deadpool Movie costume build (leather)

Oh wait the pictures didn't load up for me sorry! I actually saw ur belts when u posted them I just forgot about them! Feeling stupid now... gonna cry! U still have a badass suit!

Oh wait the pictures didn't load up for me sorry! I actually saw ur belts when u posted them I just forgot about them! Feeling stupid now... gonna cry! U still have a badass suit!

Lol all good, I use a belt on pants and hang drop panels/holsters off that, then I wear jacket over top and belt over that with pouches, it's not 100% accurate but it's easy to get into without help.

Some improvements to design and a new shoulder at request of a client
SleeveZip.pngNewPocketZip.pngNewShoulder.png

Damn, this looks nice. Any advice you'd give to someone considering making a part-leather costume in a similar style who hasn't done much with leather before? Hypothetically.

Also, I'd really like to know how you did the raised armor details. Those came out really clean.

Damn, this looks nice. Any advice you'd give to someone considering making a part-leather costume in a similar style who hasn't done much with leather before? Hypothetically.

Also, I'd really like to know how you did the raised armor details. Those came out really clean.

Foam/or something similar is under raised bit and it is sewn around edges to something underneath (another firm bit of material), hope these pics might help.
View attachment 479339View attachment 479340

No no no no no! lol

Spend the time and a little more money and do the character and costume justice. I have almost finished my costume, and bought my suit from Test Eagle. I have a thread about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, TestEagle is selling suits on Etsy.

No no no no no! lol

Spend the time and a little more money and do the character and costume justice. I have almost finished my costume, and bought my suit from Test Eagle. I have a thread about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, TestEagle is selling suits on Etsy.

Not sure if linking my own store is appropriate lol but my store is https://www.etsy.com/shop/CostumeReplicaCave
I can also be contacted on my FB page www.facebook.com/TestEagleOZ or www.facebook.com/CostumeReplicaCave

I have the shoulder strap off that costume and it's not great, cheap fake leather, but for appearances it works for my suit.

Looks close to mine, looks like they copied my design (I can tell as they've made a few errors which are present in my version 1)

OKay there another one in there selling a one piece costume in real leather but they have copied your etsy description to a T
I don't like people on here being conned out of there hard work

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back