Deadpool Movie costume build (leather)

Cool, is it breathable? what's it look like? any pics?

It's pleather for the belt. To me it appears the pouches and a small piece on each side of the buckle are distressed brown leather. The black magazine pouches are cordura. The rest of the belt that goes around is a brown cotton/canvas.

I think the suit is from multiple fabrics provided for movement, comfort, and looks. I do think there is some spandex such as the elbows, knees, and under the shoulder bells. I know there's a zipper in the back. Not the front.

It's pleather for the belt. To me it appears the pouches and a small piece on each side of the buckle are distressed brown leather. The black magazine pouches are cordura. The rest of the belt that goes around is a brown cotton/canvas.

I think the suit is from multiple fabrics provided for movement, comfort, and looks. I do think there is some spandex such as the elbows, knees, and under the shoulder bells. I know there's a zipper in the back. Not the front.

Yeah, I went with full leather for ease of production, the zipper I went front for convenience and I think it looks pretty good. I might look at a canvas/cotton belt we'll see how it all looks on.

What ya think? I've utilized the strap set up to hold loops on holsters to backing, I'm probably cut the top straps down so the look a little cleaner.
IMG_20150513_172807.jpgIMG_20150513_173155.jpg

New Red Cordura and Black leather suit for a client

Attachments

• CorduraPantsFrontWM.png
    CorduraPantsFrontWM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • CorduraPantsBackWM.png
    CorduraPantsBackWM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • CorduraJacketShoulderWM.png
    CorduraJacketShoulderWM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • CorduraJacketFrontWM.png
    CorduraJacketFrontWM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
  • CorduraJacketBackWM.png
    CorduraJacketBackWM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
Cool! You made this for someone? Are you going to make one for yourself? This looks more accurate to the movie!

Yeah this is made for a guy in the UK, I may get one myself, but my next con is late June and I'm tight on cash so don't wanna go a new jacket and pants just yet.

Are you going to get or make a leather belt? The leather belt has the pouches and the black belt has the holsters

I have belts and pouches (skipping black belt as it sits under jacket to hold holsters up), as well as accurate holsters as seen in pic above.

Belts.jpg
IMG_20150513_172807.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back