Deadpool (Movie) Build

Peachpanda

Jr Member
After realizing I've never cosplayed anyone who wasn't Spider-Man, I wanted a change. After I saw the Deadpool Trailer, the gears started to turn. I grabbed Ken Landrum's file, made a couple adjustments, and sent it over to the folks at zentaizone, as that was in my price range. The suit has not yet shipped, but I needed something to hold me over. The scene that gets me overtime in trailer is when Deadpool is drawing with crayons on the side of a highway just before he jumps in an SUV and attacks the men inside.
attachment.php

I loved the picture he was drawing and tried my hand at replicating it, seeing how it would go good as a prop with my cosplay.
attachment.php

It's not perfect, but it's a darn good start.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 12.23.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 12.23.54 PM.png
    876.2 KB · Views: 1,897
  • IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4445.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,629
I like it! What are your plans for all the accessories? I have some links I can share (gun holsters, replica pistols, belts, buckles, boots, etc.) if you want them!

I like it! What are your plans for all the accessories? I have some links I can share (gun holsters, replica pistols, belts, buckles, boots, etc.) if you want them!
My Dad is a cop and has most of the stuff (holsters, etc.) and I was going to get the stuff from him. I'm working out a way to make the sword holster. Hopefully it'll be ready by halloween.

Wow! Totally forgot to update this! But since Wizard World Fort Lauderdale is this weekend, I thought I'd share some pics of the finished suit.

attachment.php

The sword holster was made using a tupperware container and some old belts.

attachment.php

The mask, different from its first incarnation, uses a simple Halloween mask to give its shape. I cut out the mouth area and attached a cardboard strap to define my chin more.

attachment.php

The belt was just a cheap purchase on amazon, with an attached phone clip so I always have my phone on my person. I made the logo out of cardboard.

attachment.php

For the body suit, I used one of Ken's free files and sent it to zentai zone. The quality is pretty great for the price.

attachment.php

The is just a full body shot of the suit. You can see everything, but this was taken when I was still using a Spider-Man faceshell bought from target.

attachment.php

This was taken just for the hell of it.

attachment.php

And this last photo shows off my new mask, without a faceshell (at least not over my mouth.) I like it much better because there aren't any bumpy lines on it like the Spider-Man mask, where you can clearly see I was trying to dremel it off. I would love to get one of Randy Guhl's faceshell and lenses combo, but unfortunately I'm a high school student, and a poor one at that. See you guys later with pics from the con! (Hopefully)

Attachments

• IMG_4809.jpg
    IMG_4809.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 630
  • IMG_4810.JPG
    IMG_4810.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 682
  • IMG_4811.JPG
    IMG_4811.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 627
  • IMG_4812.JPG
    IMG_4812.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 624
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_4555.jpg
    IMG_4555.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 586
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back