Limited Run Deadpool Costume MOVIE VERSION (collab with Yepiamzombie)

El Fett

Sr Member
Hello all, I've teamed up with a local artist friend of mine and professional costume maker (Previous work includes @crazydog500 's reverse flash costume as seen in Comic Con 2015, as well as RPF member @yepiamzombie to bring you an-as-close-to-screen-accurate reproduction of Deadpool's costume.

17342503_1312565408823634_8038717833855566847_n.jpg

Image of the suit Shared by Stan Winston Studios:

15895457_1230858850327624_9116232808303259150_o.jpg

Early Bird Pricing for each of these items goes as follows (No longer valid pricing. Please see below for new pricing):

- Full Suit: $2500 without weapons (Includes everything minus weapons, guns holsters and boots but can be added a la carte. Full screen-printed suit, mask, belt, gloves, scabbard, shin guards, boot covers and straps are all included)

- NEW MAXIMUM EFFORT Package: $3200 Includes everything mentioned above PLUS all weapons (knife, swords, guns and gun holsters) + combat boots.

**None of these prices include shipping.

You can email me at el.fett.projects@gmail.com or sound off below to be put on the production list.

PRICES ABOVE ARE NOW OVER WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE FIRST RUN. NEW PRICING/PACKAGES BELOW:

- Eye Set only:
$80 (Leather covered eye pieces)

- Shell combo: $250 (3/4 face shell with magnetic leather covered eye pieces)

- Full Screen Printed Mask: $550 (Includes 3/4 face shell with magnetic leather covered eye pieces)

- Fabric only: $400 (3 yards of red fabric only)
-

- Basic package:
$3500 usd for the Mask, bodysuit, shoulder strap, screen printed gloves.

- Maximum Effort: $4800 usd for all of the above plus combat boots included with shinguards and boot covers, back scabbard with removable swords, leather pouch belt with buckle, drop leg panel belt, holsters and 2 prop guns, cuffs and glove tops and boot sheath and dagger. That's the WHOLE enchilada!!

- "I want it that way" package: 6K for everything from the ME package except the suit is made with a more breathable red fabric and real leather for the black portions. These materials are more expensive but closer to the hero suit used in the movie. This is the highest quality version we can produce and exactly the same as what AJ McLean requested for his suit.

A deposit of $500 is required to start, the rest can be done in monthly payments, as long as it's fully paid for by completion and before delivery. The deposit is non-refundable once work on your suit has begun and at least 50% of the balance is due within a month from initial date of deposit. The suit typically takes 2-3 months to complete. Shipping is additional and varies by location.

chris brown 2.pngchris-brown-DP.jpg
Rapper Chris Brown wearing the Maximum Effort package (minus holster which is still WIP)

FULL SUIT INTEREST LIST (**FIRST RUN NOW CLOSED**):

1. yepimazombie (Paid in full) *Suit is being detailed. Gloves/tops/cuffs and belt ready. DONE
2. Max Jenius (Deposit Received for full suit) *Suit, masks and shins shipped. Belts, gloves/tops/cuffs and scabbard/swords ready.
3. Klingonreaper (Deposit Received for full suit) *Suit and mask shipped. Pending final accessories. Belt, gloves/tops/cuffs and shins shipped.
4. Chaosprince (Deposit and payments received) *Suit and accessories delivered DONE
5. Fun4Spidey (Deposit Received for full suit) *Suit and mask delivered, Gloves/tops/cuffs, shins and boot covers shipped. DONE
6. Dagan Aseere (Deposit Received for full suit) *Suit, mask, shins/covers shipped. Gloves and belt shipped
7. silentbob (Deposit Received for full suit) *Suit, mask, shinguards and boot covers shipped
8. Flavio/Octavarium (Deposit received for full suit) *Suit and mask shipped. Pending final accessories
9. Taikairyu (Paid in full) *Suit, mask, shinguards and boot covers shipped. Gloves/cuffs, belt shipped.
10. buol16 (Deposit received for ME suit) *Suit and mask shipped
11. bxstrmn (Deposit received for full suit) Suit,mask, belts/cuffs, gloves, straps and shins shipped.
12. nguyen925 (Paid in full for full suit) *Suit,mask, shins, boot covers, gloves, cuffs and belt shipped
13. funkster (Deposit made for Maximum effort) *Suit, mask, shinguards and boot covers and gloves shipped. DONE
14. nytrid (Paid in full) *Suit, mask, shinguards and boot covers shipped. Shipped new mask, scabbard, belts, guns. DONE
15. Talsiri (Deposit paid) *Everything shipped on 2/1 DONE
16. ataru72ita (Deposit made for full suit) *Suit, mask, shinguards and boot covers and gloves shipped. 2nd box shipped. DONE
17. Dphotog (Deposit made for maximum effort). *Suit and mask picked up locally. Pending final accessories and alterations
18. sleeper341 (Deposit made for maximum effort) *Suit, mask and shins and gloves shipped DONE
19. Joe G (Deposit made for maximum effort) Suit, mask, shins/boot covers, belts, gloves/tops shipped
20. McFroogeler (Deposit for Maximum effort) **Packages with entire ME package sent on 1/30. DONE
21. ForsakenPopTart (Deposit for Maximum effort) Everthing has been shipped
22. Bigkilo80 (Deposit made for full suit). Suit and accessories shipped
23. r71 (Deposit made for full suit). Shipped on 3/16

SECOND RUN NOW OPEN:

1. Max Jenius (Deposit made for "I want it that way" package) SHIPPED
2. Kwalsh000 (Deposit made for Maximum effort suit) DELIVERED

18519979_1367065006707007_1596847143661958787_n.jpg

chris brown 2.png

chris-brown-DP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ryan reynold's deadpool version under-shell and full suit

Put me down for a full suit

Details on pricing for full suit coming very soon :)

JUSTY FYI, the suit in the pics again is just a dye sub test, not the actual suit we're producing. I can help you with a dye sub suit like the one in the pics but we're aiming for much better quality in materials and finish for the actual movie suit so the price is considerably higher than a standard dye sub costume.

Sold! Please put me down. Wondering about possible creating some padding like in the pecs and shoulders. Something subtle like the movie suit.

The padding and actual stitch detail is all part of the plan :) You guys are going to love it. Top quality ;) Updates coming very soon. I'll throw your names in the list.

Would you mind telling us what fabric you're using for the finished product? I know personally, I'm looking to do this build myself, but finding a good stretch fabric that is thick enough and good looking is tough.

Would you mind telling us what fabric you're using for the finished product? I know personally, I'm looking to do this build myself, but finding a good stretch fabric that is thick enough and good looking is tough.

This is not an "off the rack" fabric that you can go and buy, I am making the texture on different types of spandex,nylon and lycras and still nailing down my top choice. I went and got several swatches of red and trying out dyeing and texturing to get the desired effect.

El Fett would you be willing to sell the fabric by the yard once you've got it printed to the way you want? I am very interested, but at the same time, I'd really like to do this build myself. No offense or anything (i think your product looks fantastic), but I just enjoy the process of making it my own :)

Is the material on the last mask picture the material that will be shipped with the mask? I'm sorry if I'm being overly picky (since the mask is otherwise AWESOME) but it appears that you can see the air holes in the shell. Is that intentional, as a byproduct of the weathering process? And lastly, is the face shell and mask two separate pieces or is the mask glued to the face shell?

Is the material on the last mask picture the material that will be shipped with the mask? I'm sorry if I'm being overly picky (since the mask is otherwise AWESOME) but it appears that you can see the air holes in the shell. Is that intentional, as a byproduct of the weathering process? And lastly, is the face shell and mask two separate pieces or is the mask glued to the face shell?
It is not the final fabric, if you read the description, it clarifies that that is just an example with a simple dye-sub printed suit. The final costume will be much more elaborate.

So when are you thinking about the suits being ready? Any idea on cost?

So when are you thinking about the suits being ready? Any idea on cost?
I know El Fett has been super busy catching up on costumes but last I spoke with him I believe they are trying to prototype the suit as quickly as possible and once they have all the materials nailed down they will have a better idea of final cost.

I'd likely be interested in the face plate and full suit pending final photos and price.

I'd likely be interested in the face plate and full suit pending final photos and price.

I am actually going to be offering some of the prototype kits at a bit of a lower cost and the finished shells starting next week. I think we've worked out most of the bugs. It's a little trickier putting these together because of the nature of the 2 piece vac-form pulls, but it's making for a very customizable shell size-wise. As @Lunaman and @yepimazombie kindly stepped in to answer, the suit in the first post is just a dye sub we altered the mask to try out our shell on but the finished product will have a pattern made from scratch on quality fabrics with the reds being treated to mimic the finish seen in the movie stills and promo images. We're putting together a mask now and will update with pictures VERY soon. Thank you guys for tuning in. I'm excited to deliver a pretty cool suit and shells for you guys.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back