Deadpool 2 costume

dontfeedmyego

Sr Member
Recently got this for display. Thought I’d share it here.
Adjustments.JPG

Is that the Pro suit from CostumeReplicaCave and the V3 Pro Mask from IlustraStudios? Once I saw a CRC suit in person, I've been considering buying one ever since. The guy I met had the V2 mask, which has some ..interesting.. proportions in person. The mask you've got looks fantastic in the photo and the video!

Thanks for sharing!

Is that the Pro suit from CostumeReplicaCave and the V3 Pro Mask from IlustraStudios? Once I saw a CRC suit in person, I've been considering buying one ever since. The guy I met had the V2 mask, which has some ..interesting.. proportions in person. The mask you've got looks fantastic in the photo and the video!

Thanks for sharing!

No it’s not. I don’t think they are as accurate as this. The maker is tagged in the name of the YouTube vid...

Thanks for sharing!

I'm not at all a fan of the CostumeReplicaCave/IlustraStudios mask. Had one, and sold it immediately. dontfeedmyego this suit looks fantastic!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back