Dday E11 blaster build.

kontherun

I recently got the E11 kit from Dday, need a good blaster for the Anovos Stormtrooper I ordered.
By now I have filled and sanded all parts and added small details here and there. I have added a barrel, a inner and outer pipe, and made a hot glue receiver for the end of the pipe. I also made a sticker and a lens for the counter. The metal parts have been blackened with aluminum black, figured it would be a good idea having them black under the paint in case of chipping.
Next step is a test assembly and then paint.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433189759.561740.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433189771.735355.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433189784.408104.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433189797.780622.jpg

Looks amazing! I'm looking fwd to seeing it progress. I am a newbie here but am starting my own anovos build when it ships. Just got my Doopy E11 in the mail an hour ago!

Thanks guys. And thank you valdi for inviting me to the shop, things goes faster when you have a well equipped shop and tools to help you.
I'm just about finished with the blaster. Here's som pictures showing the current state. I had some problems with the stock, broke both sides of and had to reinforce them with some flat steel springs at the inside. They broke a few times more but it was relatively easy to fix because the steel kept them in place. All parts attached to the body had the seams filled with black milliput before painting. Distressing was done with Alclad chrome and polished brass. A combination of dry brush and airbrush.

Thanks. It is a very good kit. The main body is aluminum with all holes drilled and and machined small flat area where the bayonet goes. All other parts are cast from an original Sterling. I added inner barrel, lenses for the scope and a small flat lens for the counter.
Dday did a great job with this kit.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back