Darth Vader ROTS Armor

DarthYoda

I have been searching everywhere for Darth Vader ROTS upper armor and shins. I was told that the Rubies was pretty acurate (with modifications). The sad thing is, I just sold the Rubies armor and the shins. I was told to stay away from portumac and star fortress. I was told that Sith Armor and Darth Stone are great but never can get ahold of either of them. I will be ready to buy these items really soon and need help tracking these items down.

I say just buy another set of rubies shins/upper armor and mod them yourself. Wouldn't be terribly difficult to do. I have a set that I would like to do that to, but just don't have the time currently.

The Rubies are accurate and just have to be removed from the vinyl spats and attached to tall boots. The problem is the material they cast them in. They scuff very easily becoming hazy if you're not careful. Polish usually used for taking the scuffs out of plastic just makes them that much worse. The best thing I've found is Armor All.

The Rubies are accurate and just have to be removed from the vinyl spats and attached to tall boots. The problem is the material they cast them in. They scuff very easily becoming hazy if you're not careful. Polish usually used for taking the scuffs out of plastic just makes them that much worse. The best thing I've found is Armor All.

I have the rubies shins displayed on a mannequin and they seem a little too short to be accurate, they stop just below the knee cap. Vader shin guards should typically go from above the knee to the ankle no? :unsure

I have the rubies shins displayed on a mannequin and they seem a little too short to be accurate, they stop just below the knee cap. Vader shin guards should typically go from above the knee to the ankle no? :unsure

Accurate to ROTS Vader, not OT Vader. You should also consider the size of mannequin.

Hayden Christensen did Vader with specially made boots with internal lifts that raises the top of the foot.

ep3_ia_85654.jpg

I am going to sell my Rubies armor after making new fiberglass armor, but am not sure if you wanted to buy the unmodified Rubies armor or something fiberglass. In the case of the first, as I said I will sell mine later.

Put a post in the Jy for this. There is a specific section for new members at the top of the page that allows you to post.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back