Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

Ok, guys. No updates posted here for a little over a month so hope this isn't considered too much of a hijack. As promised, here is the link to the 3d printable file of the Vader Eye I have been working on. I printed one myself out of polished bronze and it looks fantastic. Don't know if the polished option really does any good, but wanted to give the hardest material to print a shot. Knowing what I know now, Id probably chose one of the plastic options instead. Its cheaper to print and after a coat of primer and paint, you'll never tell the difference. So! Here ya go. Download the file and tweak it yourself, or print it from Shapeways. Your choice. Thanks to Kroenen and the rest of you that provided reference pics to do this. Its a nice option of you don't want to go hunting down and destroying an old camera or two.

http://www.shapeways.com/product/43...-results-1&optionId=58005872&rc=SearchResults

Great looking model. Might have to grab some of these.

Even though I have already destroyed a few cameras getting the parts out already.

Yes sorry no update for a while...I wanna see the Originalmask first in the next weeks.Its in germany now.:)

Really?Hope your right....or it will be a short visit for me!;)

Take all your none flash ones first. Then the flash ones :)

But seriously don't worry. Just relax and enjoy it. We already have tons of pics of this thing. We spend so much time these days documenting everything. I see parents at my kids events watching the entire thing through their cell phone. Yes, years later it will be just like it was because that is how you watched it instead of actually watching it.

At some point put the camera away and just enjoy.

Sorry for getting all Zen there. I feel there should be some relaxation music playing now.

Tom

Last edited:
This mask build is coming along very nice, I have collected all the parts for my build except the dynodes I wish I had a set I would even be happy with resin ones I really need these. Thanks.....Jim

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back