Darth Maul - Customized JAKKS-Pacific 18 inch figure

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by Master Blaster, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Hi Guys, I found this guy on sale €15, I liked it.
    JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-012.jpg JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-009.jpg

Then I did some customizing.

1) Real Fabric top clothing, With two options
    1.a) hood
    JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-001.jpg JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-002.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-003.JPG
    Yes I know that sword has nothing to do with it.. but.. its serves like a height for the fabric... and I liked the visual :p

1.b) or.... Something looks like a Roman Toga.
    JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-004.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-005.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-006.JPG

2) Airbrushed the Double Blade Saber (Alclad II chrome, I absolutely love this thing :thumbsup)
    JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-008.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-007.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-009.JPG

3) And of course, lighting the blades.
    JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-013.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-012.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-011.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-010.JPG JAKKS-Pacific-18-inch-Darth-Maul-Star-Wars-Customized-014.JPG

Thanks for looking, Hope you like!
    MB.

Kirk0 likes this.