Darth Knight! (Dark Knight/Darth Vader Hybrid Costume) 8/15/11 Finished Costume

Re: Darth Knight! (Dark Knight/Darth Vader Hybrid Costume) Update 7/25/11 Near Comple

Thanks Jordan!!

Im getting excited about finishing this as well!
That way I can move on to the next project!!

Re: Darth Knight! (Dark Knight/Darth Vader Hybrid Costume) Update 7/25/11 Near Comple

I can't wait to see it on! Put it on!...put it on!...:lol

Can't wait to see it! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Can't wait to see it! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

LOL
Im glad you are sure!! Ill be putting it all together this week. I nearly have it built. Just finishing up the details.
Thanks
Jeremey

Last edited:

This is wicked cool!

Cannot wait till you post suited up pics.

Thanks Jordan!!
I just finished a gauntlet last night. One more gauntlet and some velcro on the helmet and were ready to go!!

The Vader "voice changer" helmets are about 1/3 smaller than the one you have (looks like it may be a Rubies?) if you are looking to experiment with having your eyes show. They are on fleaBay for about $25 shipped

As it is, this is incredible! Can't wait to see you suit up!

I have been putting some serious thought into the void changer helmet however im not sure I wanna go through the hassle of attaching another set of ears to another helmet lol!!
That was such a pain in the butt.

Thanks for the compliment we are very close to suiting up! Just making little tweeks here and there!
Jeremey

This is a awesome build, subscribed for sure

This is one of the coolest things ever, bringing together to worlds of GEEK!! AWESOME!!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back