Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

Ok everyone. The back has been modeled. IronLeoMan has it and is working on the unfolding now. Here is a sneak peak:

Mk%20VII%20Back.png

On a side note, I know a few other people making the suit have made two sets of flaps on the back but I am not sure if this is the case. In all the trailers I have never seen a lower set of flaps moving around. So I did not make them. Anyways, after more images have surfaced I will go back and make some changes.

I would like to say thank you for your hard work. these files are awesome. I cant wait to get all my supplies and start on this. this being my first pep build too.

BAAAAAMM Mike this is ****... badass work thank you realy much for your hard working on this project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the best measurement point for the chest pieces in everyone's opinion? I started from the widest point with was about 15 inches give or take.. (I did the measurement myself:sly:) but it was basically the top of my underarm to the other.

The file itself was I believe fourteen and a half inches so I scaled it up to close to 15 but so far it seems a little small. Tapatalk won't let me post pics so ill upload a few later.. :banghead:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone. I am glad you all like the files I have made... There are just a few more parts... Minor parts. I will try to finish them this week.

Real awesome man! Great job!
Does it have flaps separeted or it's one piece?

The flaps that cover the rocket boosters are separate and there is a simple backing under the flaps... didnt have time to mess around with a design for the boosters I will add that later.

IronLeoMan is almost done unfolding, he said. So you guys might have it later tonight or tomorrow morning i would guess.

Last edited:

12743-mk7.jpg

just a small update on my build loving the templates so far i know its been said but once again great work darkside awesome file

Ok the unfold for the back is done and the file has been uploaded to my skydrive. Check the link in the first post for the file. Have fun.

Note: The supports will be on a separate file that has not been uploaded yet.

can anyone convert these files to foam files?

I think the only file that hasn't been converted yet is the back which was just posted. All the other foam templates can be found on my skydrive. Check the link in the first post.

been done but i do not have 4share or anything like that

If you have the foam template for the back you can send it to me and I will upload it with the rest of the foam templates.

Loving the work, thanks again. For a slight correction, the back and the abs are not converted yet for foam on the sky drive.

Well if darkside or anyone else is interested, im currently almost done converting the abs for foam conversion and they should be done tomorrow so for anypne whos interested, i could send the file to darkside for posting tomorrow if thats ok. And i could also do the back if no one is already doing it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back