Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

I actually bought one myself to help with proportions, but it is sadly rather low resolution, probably due to the molding/casting process. But if anyone has a request for a specific part, I'd be happy to upload a picture, although I don't know how much use it will be.

I would have to agree. I have looked at the toys for just that reason and all of them are lacking the detail required. I also doubt that they would be any more accurate than the Kotobukiya statue.

Well, I guess I will have to settle for using the statue as a modeling reference for now and then going back to fix any discrepancies after more images surface. I have just a little more to do on the back. Stay tuned.

thanks for the file darkside, just the ironman armor i've been looking for to build

Last edited:
haha... its hard to find eva foam mat in singapore... foam scrap.. call me rainbow man :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Guys, there isn't a ton of reference out there yet for this suit. The fact that as much of this is done already is an accomplishment. Be patient, it will come

Guys, there isn't a ton of reference out there yet for this suit. The fact that as much of this is done already is an accomplishment. Be patient, it will come

I agree.. this is looking really really good so far so give it time

hey man! your work is awesome!!!....can you tell me how to change the files in A4 size for the printing???:cool

hey man! your work is awesome!!!....can you tell me how to change the files in A4 size for the printing???:cool

in pepakura designer click settings at the top then "print and paper settings" and the tab "paper size" at the top of the menu just drops down and it will say "letter" or "A4" you may have to move a few of the pieces around after to fit them on the page

in pepakura designer click settings at the top then "print and paper settings" and the tab "paper size" at the top of the menu just drops down and it will say "letter" or "A4" you may have to move a few of the pieces around after to fit them on the page

after that the size of the printed pieces will be bigger than the size of the other pieces i printed before i change it to A4????

after that the size of the printed pieces will be bigger than the size of the other pieces i printed before i change it to A4????

no it only changes the paper size not the size of the pieces.. letter paper is a bit narrower than A4 (I've printed pep file on both sizes) it just changes the size of the grid type page layout so the parts are off slightly that's all

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back